BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Sabrina H.
San Diego
I will always choose dove over any body wash products. I've used olay many times but I feel that I look and smell and feel more cleaner whenever I use dove. Only giving 3 stars for this scent. I feel the different scents last longer.
Melissa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that this is affordable and I get a lot of product in the bottle! The scent is clean and refreshing with the micro beads to help exfoliate the skin a little is awesome ! Love this body wash
Colleen U.
THE BEST -- leaves your body feeling so refreshed and smelling the best. In love with the product. The smell is amazing and lasts well after your shower. Absolutely would recommend. If you're looking for a body wash, this is the one.
Brianna L.
love dove products , this one leaves my skin so soft and smooth! not to mention smelling amazing. I use it every day when I take a shower, the smell last a while depending on your daily activities. I definitely will be buying again.
Amanda M.
Skip paying extra $$$ for body wash. This will get the job done without adding harsh chemicals to the skin or using scents that will break the skin out. It's affordable, attainable at any drug store, and locks moisture into the skin.
Marissa D.
Fultonville, NY
Dove body wash is the only body wash i will use! I've tried plenty of other types of body washes, including those from places like bath and body works. While they do smell awesome, they all seem to dry my skin out a lot. Dove is the best combination of awesome scents and the moisture your skin needs, especially during the winter months. I will never use another body wash again.
Ella S.
i am a huge lover of dove and all of their products i use their dry shampoo, deodorant, soap bars, and more! i use this body wash every single day in the shower and have been for a while now! it’s very creamy and feels so good on my skin!
Jana S.
Largo, FL
I'm currently using this body wash. It's beautifully moisturizing and it smells great too! Love the classic Dove fragrance and this body wash has it. It gives a rich lather and a little goes a long way so this bottle will last a while.
Corina B.
This product has amazing scent and always makes my skin smooth. I think of it as a in shower lotion. The price is not to bad beacause the results are refreshing. The thought of having soth, clean,and now dented skin is mesmerizing.
Sahrish B.
I love this body wash it's really great for sensitive skin and has no harsh chemicals. It leaves your skin really really soft. I always buy this and it's really good and way better then all the other luxury body washes that are really harsh!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.