BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kionna D.
I love almaot every Dove product out. I grew up using it. It has such a great smell to it. So many varieties in different smells. Also has awesome things for people with sensitive skin. Super affordable an easy to find in stores.
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
Does a very good job of cleansing the body, moisturizes as it cleans, and is gentle on skin. Would highly recommend and will repurchase. Perfect for anyone of any age and is very convenient to buy as it ca be bought mostly anywhere
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is very very nice! Lathers so well and feels like silk on your skin! It's very luxurious feeling. The only thing is the scent is very plain. I wish this formula had more scent options because it's so good and inexpensive!
Brianna B.
I love the thick, creamy texture, amazing scent, and moisturizing results. My old qualm with this product is that the container is hard to squeeze one you hit half full. For this reason I prefer the new Dove foaming body washes.
Josie A.
Wayne, WV
I have super sensitive skin and this is the only body wash that I can use. It smells amazing and the scent lasts throughout the day. Great product, especially for the price!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash leaves my skin feeling great! I feel very refreshed after using this on my skin. It is also very gentle. It is affordable and I highly recommend it to anyone trying to find a nice body wash that also smells great!
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
This is a fantastic product! I learned about it when my mom started buying it in bulk from Sams Club. It leaves your skin so soft and hydrated and it smells great! Even the smaller bottles last a very long time because it doesn't take much at all each time you shower
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is always my first pick when buying body washes for me and my family as well. It works perfect for our skin, the scent is amazing and it also doesn't throw off your ph balances! I love this product and buy it all the time!!
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame, IN
our water always dries my skin excessively and i know longer have that problem with this deep moisturizing body wash. dove is so sensitive with all its products and this one especially plus it leaves you with a great clean scent
Leeanna M.
Lancaster, PA
Best bday was for sensitive skin. I use it everyday. It's very smooth and gentle. It work great and doesn't dry out my skin. Smells good as well not a strong scent. I've been using this for years. I think everyone should use it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.