BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Beyonce L.
Dove deep moisture body wash is the best body wash I have used and the one I will be buying from now on. My spirits have been very low since I lost my husband and I really didn't care what I used in the shower, but after I used Dove deep moisture I feel better and so does my skin.It helps me start my day with happier, softer skin, so I feel a bit happier and lighter.
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
This is my go-to body wash.  I have extremely dry, sensitive skin, and I've never had an issue  using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.  It's gentle on my skin and it feels so soft after I use it in the shower. I would definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth K.
Aspen, CO
This stuff is the best! It smells so good and I feel like it does a really good job of keeping my skin hydrated and very soft. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to change up their body wash routine!
SAMANTHA F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love how soft and refreshed I feel after using this. Moisturizes even my sensitive skin enough. This is my go to winter body wash for added moisture. This product is easy to find and available at nearly every local drugstore/department store. Highly recommended
Braegan B.
Trout, LA
This Dive body wash is absolutely the BEST. Hands down. I especially love it in the winter when my skin is dry. I feel so moisturized when I get out of the shower! Great pricing and quality!
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Dove body wash. They smell great and they help my dry skin during winter so I'm not so itchy. I can't think of anything I would change. The scents are great and you get a lot of product that lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. Highly recommend.
Mary V.
I love Dove products! This body wash makes your skin feel silky soft and it goes on easy. It washes off nice and you just feel good about using it. There's no residue or stickiness. I like that it moisturizes my skin too. I need that a lot especially in the winter.
Tashnima C.
Bellerose, NY
I only use Dove body wash due to have extra sensitive skin! I have been using it all my life! It is my favorite body wash to use, the scent is not overpowering and it leaves my skin smooth and moisturized! I use it daily and will never switch in to something else.
Kaylee B.
Wyoming , MI
Dove body wash is seriously my favorite! It smells amazing, cleans without leaving behind residue and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! The only body wash I have in my shower. Even got my boyfriend hooked on it because his body washes were giving him dry skin!
Jacqueline C.
Denver , CO
This is one of my favorite body washes. I like the scent it smells very clean and it makes my skin feel very clean and moisturized. The texture of the soap works very well with my dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.