BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Latisha L.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product! Leaves my skin feeling very soft and maintains moisture. Its very gentle on my skinvas I do suffer with eczema. This is the only brand of soap I use.
Casey I.
This body wash leaves skin feeling extremely hydrated and full of moisture. The fragrance is clean, but not overpowering like some. One of my favorite body washes.
Kim A.
Leaves your skin feeling so moisturized! And the smell is always great! I've tried the scented smells and they're nice but I feel that the normal is more effective
Andrea S.
Butler, PA
Just love this body wash. It smells so clean. My skin stays soft with a mild scent left on it. My daughter introduced me to Dove body washes. I am so glad she did.
Jessica L.
Sanford, NC
Smells amazing and very has a very unisex fragrance! Leaves skin smooth and silky. This is my go to body wash for sure! You can find it just about anywhere as well
Paulina F.
Plano, TX
Love this stuff!!!! It smells fresh and always makes my skin feel amazing! If you have dry skin or hate that gritty feeling after using some soaps -- try this!!!!
Tiffany B.
Atlanta, GA
I generally like Dove products. This product did lather as much as I would have liked. Overall it was an ok body wash but I would not necessarily purchase again.
Karynna C.
Anazing soap! Have been using for several years! I have tried using others, but always seem to come back to this one! I always recommend it to anyone that asks.
deborah k.
i love dove.. makes my skin soft and smooth. i use it for my little girl has well very good price and great value. we use 2x times a day and couldn't be happier
Betsy D.
Kernersville, NC
Gentle body wash even my kids use. Leaves skin soft, smooth and clean. Love the price point.
Love that it feels like lotion going on but leaves your skin smooth
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.