BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Myriah L.
Glen Saint Mary, FL
Omg can I just say how amazing Dove products are. I have been using the body wash for a very long time now. It smells amazing and it works. My skin has never felt so amazing after using this product. I won't use any body wash other than this one.
Regina Lo B.
Highland park, CA
I love the smell and the feeling of this on my skin. I have very very dry skin and this product does not dry out my skin even more, however it doesn't add any moisture to my skin either. I like it because it is easy to use and reasonably priced for a body wash
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Classic scent that makes your body feel so moisturized. You dont even need lotion after using this! A little goes a long way and not to mention it is affordable and so creamy on the skin.
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
I have been using this body wash for years. I love the smell and the feel. Dove is a trusted product in our house and I use as many products from them as I can. The prices are always great, and the product is amazing for the price. I would recommend to other.
Ileana M.
Altamonte Springs
This body wash is amazing! The formula is so rich, the price might be a little higher than other but the quality is worth it. The soap is so strong, you won't need to use a lot of it. This is one of thw only body wash that I can say truly moisturizes my skin.
Renzyl B.
i love this product, it makes your skin so soft and smooth with a good smell. we use it everyday and makes our skin supple . we purchased this at target when there is a sale. its gentle on skin with a baby like skin. i would recommend this product to everyone.
Sofie U.
Bellingham, WA
My boyfriend and I both use this body wash. It is honestly almost like a wash and lotion all in one. You come out of the shower feeling smooth and smelling great. Plus it works really well on sensitive skin. I would 100% buy this product again. It is awesome!
Lauren F.
LOUISVILLE, KY
By far my fave body wash for daily cleansing! Leaves your skin soft and smelling fresh and clean. Not over drying and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight like some soap and body washes do. You can use on a washrag or loofah, the formula leathers very well!
Malory C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove body wash is my go to body wash. I have used it for years and won't use anything else. I have very dry skin and this moisturizes my skin keeping dry bumps and itchiness at bay. I also have sensitive skin and I have never had a reaction to this body wash.
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
I usually just use bar soap cheap easy I got a few Travel sizes of these from my dermatologist and I'm in love leaves my skin so soft it does not dry it out and my skin is smooth without having to use lotion. I do wish it smelled. Little better but love it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.