BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Natalie G.
Sioux City, IA
Great product helps keep skin moisturized when lotion isn't enough. Product is long lasting. Leaves you smelling good all day. Good price for how much product you get.
Mercedes D.
Detroit, MI
I love this product it have a nice hint of smell to it I love how the texture of the body wash against my skin and how soft it have my skin also it moisturize my skin
Jessica P.
I love how smooth & soft this leaves my skin! It's doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it doesn't have an overly strong fragrance, and a bottle seems to last forever!
nathasia a.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Oh i love this body wash, keep your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized, smells amazing , make you want to eat, this product right there is the boom, good price
Christine D.
altoona , PA
I love this soap! It lathers enough that I can shave without using shaving cream and leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling really good. It makes you feel fresh!
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
I love all dove cleaning products they leave you feeling clean and that is a number 1 in my book. It is reasonably priced and you can find it at a variety of stores.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
This body wash is like liquid lotion that someone lathers beautifully. I use it for all over body wash as well as lather up a little on my loofa and use for shaving.
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love this soap, is so moisturizing and it feels so hydrating on your skin, and the best part it doesn't irritate my skin. I will definitely recommend this product.
Brandalyn H.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Its hard to find a product that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and I'm so happy to have Dove deep moisture body wash. I use it daily and my skin never feels dry.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Picked this up when I was out of my dove sensitive skin beauty bars. Love using it with my loofa to exfoliate. Smells great and leaves my skin clean and moisturized.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.