BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lettecia H.
west valley city
This is the only type of body wash I use. Dove has really good skin products but the body wash is my fav. I am left with soft, hydrated, smell good skin. I would recommend to any one and everyone. I absolutely love this product!
Nijay W.
24017
This is by far my favorite body wash to use in the recent years as I have been growing as a man. It makes my skin very soft and is not damaging to my skin. It is very inexpensive and often times come in packs of more than one. I recommend this product over any other product.
Becca R.
Stroudsburg
I’ve been using this body was for years now! I️ love it, it makes your skin so soft and the fresh clean scent last all day. It’s affordable and you can find it just about anywhere. It’s perfect so all skin types, I️ have sensitive skin and I️ have no problems with it.
Jasmine B.
Ontario
Personally I am a true dove lover it seems to really make my skin glow ,feel moisturized but not oily and still feel clean.i noticed that this body wash barely lathered.come on need to see some bubbles also to thick really the only two things good i can say is its dove and it had a nice fragrance i would not but this again
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
This body wash is super rich and lathers really well. You don't need a lot to wash with. It smells nice and good for even sensitive skin. You feel moisturized right after using it. It a bit on the expensive side but it does last a long time. I love dove and their products.
Ember T.
I love this body wash it leave a my skin so soft. I'm in a dryer climate so moisture is a must. I'm never dussapointed with dove. It also hasn't irritated my skin which is so nice. The smell is fresh and it lingers for a while after a shower. I will purchase again for sure.
Gloria T.
Honolulu, HI
A bit on the pricier side for most drugstore body washes but definitely worth it! Its very hydrating. The scent smells so good and its strong. Youll smell just like the bodywash after your shower. I would definitely recommend especially if you live an active lifestyle or sweat alot.
Mollee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Go to drug store body wash. I'm a busy mom so lotion is sometimes an afterthought leaving me with dry skin. Dove body wash replenishes the moisture that I forget to apply on a daily basis. It smells great and has a thick lathering formula. I use it on a loofa for maximum lather. I also feel good about using it on my babies.
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
Love this body wash and the whole line! Helped keep my skin moisturized in the hot dry summer days. Also noticed it made my bumps on the back of my arms almost disappear. I have tried all of the body washes and they're all amazing! I think this is my signature body wash.
Lisa H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Perfect for everyday use. Smell is a neutral, clean smell that won't interfere with your perfume.Well priced, easy to find in most grocery stores, walmart, etc... It is thicker than your average body wash and goes a long way. My husband and I use this body wash every day
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.