BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sahrish B.
I love this body wash it's really great for sensitive skin and has no harsh chemicals. It leaves your skin really really soft. I always buy this and it's really good and way better then all the other luxury body washes that are really harsh!
Jana S.
Largo, FL
I'm currently using this body wash. It's beautifully moisturizing and it smells great too! Love the classic Dove fragrance and this body wash has it. It gives a rich lather and a little goes a long way so this bottle will last a while.
Colleen U.
THE BEST -- leaves your body feeling so refreshed and smelling the best. In love with the product. The smell is amazing and lasts well after your shower. Absolutely would recommend. If you're looking for a body wash, this is the one.
Kelly Ann R.
Brooklyn, NY
A great drugstore body wash! It's perfect for the colder months when your skin may loose some moisture. Available at drugstores and smells great like classic dove. I would definitely recommend this product.
Helen L.
This is a great body wash if you have sensitive skin. It contains Glycerin and Soybean Oil which help moisturize the skin during your shower. For other who are sensitive to fragrance, this body wash only has the lightest scent so it really isn't noticeable. I would purchase from Amazon if you want to buy in bulk.
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
Does a very good job of cleansing the body, moisturizes as it cleans, and is gentle on skin. Would highly recommend and will repurchase. Perfect for anyone of any age and is very convenient to buy as it ca be bought mostly anywhere
Saron R.
Isle of Palms
My all time favorite body wash. It lathers soooo well. And smells fresh. It's smooth and gentle and always leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It makes my skin extra soft and is worth price. The first time I used it, I never went back. It's the only body wash I use.
Berenice S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has helped my skin to feel smooth and hydrated. No other product has made my skin feel the way this has. I used it everyday when I shower and your skins feel so nice all day long. I have bought over 12 bottles of this product
Kionna D.
I love almaot every Dove product out. I grew up using it. It has such a great smell to it. So many varieties in different smells. Also has awesome things for people with sensitive skin. Super affordable an easy to find in stores.
Sherry M.
Thomasville, NC
I have to say I have always been a DOVE user,but it was always the Dove Beauty Bar. The Deep Moisture Body Wash is just wonderful, leaving your skin super soft. I am now forever changed. DOVE body wash from now on. LOVE DOVE!!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.