BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lilia A.
Aurora, CO
I love this product leaves my skin really soft. Its not difficult to find. I use it every day
Kat M.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Soft on the skin and great way to feel clean and well moisturized. I'd recommend this to you
Julie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I like the smell and it makes my skin feel soft like a baby skin. Have recommend to 1 person.
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product and formula. Smell is neutral so the hubby can use as well. Gentle on my skin.
Ericka C.
Salem, OR
It made my skin feel great soft and freash my hubby said that it msde my skin feel smooth....
Gina H.
This is a great product to travel with it leaves my skin soft and clean and has a good price
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
DOVE IS THE BEST sometimes when I don't have shaving cream ill use a little of dove body wash
Tatiana G.
Levant, ME
Make's my skin really soft. I love using it. I don't have to put lotion on after the shower!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love dove. Its a great moisturizing body gel. Its so creamy and really hydrates your skin.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I buy Doves body wash religiously. It smells amazing and leaves me feeling so soft and clean.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.