BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dominique F.
Harvey, LA
Love this product! My first time using this body wash my skin was very soft! Best product I have used.
Tayler H.
Pomeroy, OH
I love this product! It helps keeps my dry skin moisturized! I also love that it is reasonably priced!
Christine M.
Nashville, Tn
This is the only body wash I will use! I love Dove. I have sensitive skin and Dove never irritates it!
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
I have very sensitive skin and this always works well. It doesn't irritate my skin and it feels great.
Jana M.
Andover, CT
This makes my skin so soft, and actually makes my skin softer! I was a critic, and no I am a believer!
Christina D.
Love this product ! Smells really good and I use it on my kids as well , leaves my skin really smooth .
Colleen H.
Germansville, PA
Love dove body wash! My sons allergist suggests this for dry skin and it makes a very large difference!
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash leaves your skin feeling very soft and silky! Love it! My skins stays soft all day long
terry b.
Brazil, IN
It was very nice made my skin very soft the texureof the soap was really smoothit smelled really nice .
Melanie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love using this body wash. It leaves my skin silky and smelling fabulous! Contains natural ingredients.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.