BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sally R.
Irving, TX
I really enjoy the scents and creamy feeling of this body wash. It also offers a nice thick lather.
Tori S.
I love this body wash! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed and it costs $5 at target
Jennifer R.
Lilttle
Under 3$
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
This is my favorite body wash! It is a great moisturizer and smells amazing. Not a bad price either.
lulu j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely recommend this , it smells great and so hydrating to your skin and last all day good ^_^
Kristen W.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This is the only body wash I will use. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth!
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
I have extra extra dry skin and this was nice but didn't do much for me. It's in my guest shower now.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
It smells good and doesn't leave any residue. The only problem is that it doesn't really moisturize.
Annalynn M.
Terre haute, IN
Dove body wash leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. I was very pleased with this product
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very dry skin I use the dove moisturizing body wash on a daily basis. It makes my skin soft .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.