BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

tara c.
i use this body wash every time i shower and it makes my skin feel fresh and even moisturized i love it
Laura F.
Los angeles, Ca
Smells good and leaves you smelling good. Makes your skin feel soft and it foams up a lot. I enjoy it
Ashley L.
Rockingham, VA
Dove body wash makes my skin so smooth. The smell was light and airy. I love what it does for my skin.
Kimberly M.
Tempe, AZ
I like the product, love that it is travel sized, so I can always take it with me. Purchased at target.
Crystal M.
Temple City, CA
I love this like I love the white original soap makes me clean and smell refreshed I got this a target
Tayler H.
Pomeroy, OH
I love this product! It helps keeps my dry skin moisturized! I also love that it is reasonably priced!
Sarah W.
Pasco, WA
Makes my skin feeling clean and fresh!
It doesn't dry out my skin and does a great job washing my body!
Jessica H.
Sunrise
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is the best body wash I have ever used for my sensitive skin!
Reagan N.
Pennsylvannia
Moisturizing, clean feeling supple skin, makes me feel refreshed and just leaves a great feeling on me
Destini G.
Paris, TX
I absolutely loved this product! It left my body feeling so hydrated! Will be purchasing in the future!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.