BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sandra T.
sanford, fl
My favorite body washed and soap are dove products. I have sensitive skin and the light scent is great
Dominique F.
Harvey, LA
Love this product! My first time using this body wash my skin was very soft! Best product I have used.
Emily S.
Gardner, KS
My favorite wash for my sensitive skin. Literally one of the only washes that doesn't irritate my skin
Jen C.
I use the cucumber dove body wash and I love it. It smells great and I feel it leaves my skin softer.
Cassy C.
Rosemead, CA
It left a white residue on my skin. It's okay if you have dry skin but I don't recommend it to everyone
Christine M.
Nashville, Tn
This is the only body wash I will use! I love Dove. I have sensitive skin and Dove never irritates it!
Kimberly M.
Tempe, AZ
I like the product, love that it is travel sized, so I can always take it with me. Purchased at target.
Jamie M.
Always go back to using dove body wash. It feels very moisturizing, yet leaves your skin feeling clean.
Maria T.
Keeps my skin nice and soft. The smell of the wash isn't overpowering but it does stay with you all day
Lynn O.
This doesn't leave your skin feeling dry because it doesn't strip the skin. It makes my skin feel soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.