BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Got a sample of this recently and I love the scent. It is also very hydrating and moisturizing.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this in the winter to help with my dry itchy skin. It seems to me that it helps very well.
Kayla C.
Great body wash! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good! Great product for a great price!
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
I can't wait to try this...based on the commercial (cheesy, I know) and the product reviews here!
Megan G.
Seaman, OH
This body wash does wonders for my skin near the winter time and year round for intense moisture.
Adrienne L.
Wrightsville, PA
I used this after I had my surgery. It kept my skin soft, while leaving the surgical sites clean.
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
My girlfriend buys this soap smells clean and makes your skin soft. I like it but its kinda girly
Frederica G.
Hoover, AL
This body wash smells amazing and it does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized and supple!
Edmarys R.
Love this, use it all the time it's soft smooth a
D smells great I usually buy at Walmart or cvs
Megan W.
This body wash is a great moisturizing body wash and makes your skin feel great after the shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.