BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Heather C.
Alpharetta, GA
This body wash is very moisturizing! Paired with body oil on damp skin really locks in the moisture.
Adriana A.
Sylmar, CA
This body wash keeps your skin soft during the cold months of winter. It also has a nice fresh scent.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I have used this body wash in the past. I found it light and found that it left my skin feeling soft.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
This body wash makes my body very soft after I shower. I really enjoy the different scents as well!
Judy S.
Sanger, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like how it leaves my skin soft n clean. I like the winter care when winter is here. It helps a lot
Alejandra N.
Love the smell and moisture. A little pricey but worth it. I like the new smells, like the pistachio.
lulu j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely recommend this , it smells great and so hydrating to your skin and last all day good ^_^
Selene G.
Dallas
me fasina como es de suave me gusta como deja la piel como pétalo de rosa el lo mejor Dove 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Lena R.
Great product it is my third bottle now .. Make my body smooth and looks healthy ... Thumps up 👍👍👍👍👍
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I use a lot of Dove products. This body wash makes my skin feel soft & hydrated. And it smells great!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.