BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lynn D.
York, SC
All the baby-smelling cleansers broke out my newborn daughter's skin so her pediatrician recommended this wash for her hair/body. Within one bath her skin started clearing, and it leaves her hair and skin sooo soft and lightly scented..now the whole family uses it!
Janae T.
Smooth texture, I especially love it when I use my exfoliating gloves, this product leaves my skin feeling and looking soft, I reach for this every time I shower and tend to run out because it smells and feels amazing, if you haven't tried it please go get you a bottle!
Thailya B.
Lithonia, GA
One of my favorite body washes. It leaves my skin so soft and it doesn't dry out my skin. I bought mine at my local grocery store. It smells so refreshing. The pricing of this product is also well and you get your money's worth. I recommend this product to everyone.
Christin A.
Gibson, NC
I swear by dove body wash! I use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash on a daily basis. The effects are long lasting as well. The scent is so nice and the body wash lathers up so much, so you use less than other brands of body wash! I always recommend Dove products to everyone!
Jennylou R.
San Diego, CA
i give it a 3 for its moisturizing properties.  2 for scent but only because my pregnancy nose can't stand the smell.  I hope all goes well after I give birth.  It has helped my son's skin.  I bought from Costco and wish I could exchange for unscented and they don't have it.
Joy S.
Upland , CA
I have used Dove products for a long time because they don't add a lot of unnecessary stuff in their products. This body wash doesn't leave me feeling dry and a little goes a long way. One bottle lasts me quite awhile. I usually buy the 3 pack from Costco and it easily lasts me 3-4 months.
Slayahontas S.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash this is one of the best body washes I've ever used, probably the best in general! It smells clean, it's easy to use, there's portion control, and its way easier to travel with than a bar of soap for sure!! This is a staple in my home!
Barbara S.
Muncie, IN
For the product alone I give it 5 Stars because it does make your skin feel so soft and nourished after a shower. However, I had to knock it back to 3 Stars because it leaves a film on the surface and makes my shower floor very slippery. So after every shower I have to get out the cleanser and clean the shower out.
krissia a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove product but let me tell you this is one of the best body washes I have ever used it leaves your skin Feeling So Soft not like other body washes that leave your skin rough but don't get me wrong only because it leaves your skin soft doesn't mean it doesn't clean it really takes out all the dirt from your skin
Carlyn W.
Gray Court, SC
This product is very smooth and delicate for all skin types. I have used this product, along with many other scents. Just a little bit of soap goes a long way, and since the bottle is sort of large, it lasts a longer time. This is some of the only body wash I use.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.