BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stacey E.
Beaumont, TX
I feel like other products can't even compete to this kind of clean and moisturizer lol I use everyday because my skin gets dry and this gets me back to normal. I love it.
Demetria H.
Norfolk
My favorite body wash! Makes my skin feel soft and moisturized when I use it. The smell is very fresh and pleasant. Very effective on my dry and sometimes sensitive skin.
Miranda L.
When I first started to use dove and I used this one. It made my skin very soft and it felt like I already had lotion on after I got out of the shower. Love this product!
Jahdi D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this body wash! It is light, smells great, easily washes off and hydrating. Never leaves a sticky residue and great on sensitive skin. My skin is fresh and smooth!_
Annie P.
Portland, OR
Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great and cleans well but is difficult to rinse off. It is much thicker than most body washes but leaves your skin feels nourished.
Monica R.
Stockton, CA
I have relatively dry skin and while it does help a bit it isnt the be all and all. I still use it and have for months but don't think Its going to fix all your problems
Ashli M.
Carlsbad, NM
My go to body wash.. helps moisturize my skin and leave me feeling refresh and silky smooth skin.purchases it at Walmart and many other stores, I use it all them time..
Alison H.
Chicago , IL
I have been using this body wash for years now. The clean and fresh scent is perfect for sharing with my boyfriend so we don't crowd our bathroom with bottles. 5 stars!
Willa G.
Saint Paul, MN
Makes your skin very soft, good quality for the price ,very gentle on the skin, probably not as good quality as high end expensive body washes but I use it all the time
Adia M.
Washington , DC
I love the original! Keeps my skin feeling super soft after a bath. This one doesn't have the beads in it which I also prefer and it lathers perfectly. Don't need a lot
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.