BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Shaunice L.
Possibly one of my favorite body washes. Scent is pleasant and not overpowering. Makes my skin feel incredibly soft. It's so gentle on my skin and for the price I will definitely continue purchasing.
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is great for sensitive skin. It does not break me out at all. This is definitely one of my favorite body washes for the winter. It keeps my skin hydrated and looking silky soft. I love the price point as well! I would recommend!
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
This has been my go-to body wash for years. It has a nice, clean smell that doesn't interfere with my perfume and isn't too strong. The formula keeps my skin moisturized. I would highly recommend this body wash, it's also very affordable.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It definitely makes my skin softer, but it smells outdated and old. I also never totally feel clean after I use it, and if I sweat even a little bit, I get smelly quickly. This doesn't happen with most other soaps. Would not recommend.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, you also get so much for the price. This lasts me so long, but when it runs out i'll for sure be purchasing this again. I have also gotten friends to get it because they love the smell so much.
Caroline E.
Walnut Creek, CA
This body wash leaves me so soft and the price is cheap! I usually purchase this at target and I have tried the other kinds but I always end up coming back to the original! It helps so much with my skin when it is starting to feel dry.
Mariah K.
The smell of this soap is one of my absolute favorites. It leaves me feeling clean and my skin soft as can be, plus I smell wonderful afterwards! It can be purchased at Walmart and it is fairly affordable given the size of the bottle!
Brianna J.
Amherst, NY
I love dove products. I really enjoyed the body wash because it had a long lasting fresh smell. I also notice a difference in my skin with Dove products. It definitely is reasonably priced and I will continue to purchase dove products.
Sarah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love all of doves products, for one it definitely works really well. Smells really dang good, it's not that expensive but not cheap like other body washes. It definitely helps your skin feel softer and more radiant looking. :)
Madison M.
Altoona, PA
I have extremely dry skin and using this makes my skin feel amazing! It takes the smallest amount of product so it's last awhile it's smells wonderful! It's great on the skin and I love it. I recommend it to all my family and friends!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.