BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ira R.
Surrey, BC
Dove deep moisture body wash makes your skin smoother and brighter. I bought mine at Walamart. The prive is Very affordable. This is a long-lasting one. Try it!
Sanshrati T.
Really good for dry skin.. I myself suffers from dry skin and dry patches. It resolves the problem followed by a good moisturizer. Leaves skin smooth and fresh.
Kalindy U.
Edmonton, AB
I loved my Dove body wash. It was creamy and lathered up niceand bubbly. It made my skin feel soft and smooth and smell clean, not purfumey at all. I recommend.
Jadie J.
A little doesn't go a long way. It feels nice on the skin and does leave it feeling moisturised but I found you need to use quite a bit of it for a decent wash.
Tina B.
Loved this body wash. It left my dry skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. My skin tends to be dry and itchy but this body wash worked extremely well for me
Christiana E.
Nicosia
What your skin really needs. smells great and your skin is really soft after bath. i love Dove products. to be honest sometimes i clean my face too with this.
Tesha K.
i use this because unlike other body washes my skin looks like i havent washed it i use this and looks like i just took so many showers and lightens skin tooo
Maia S.
London
Leaves skin feeling amazing and clean. Gets rid of the smell of bo. Can get this in boots stores which is great as I live near one. Lasts a good amount of time
Tiffany G.
Dove is my absolute favorite brand of liquid body wash to use! It scrubs away all the dead skin and leaves my skin so soft and smooth and it is so affordable!
Sam K.
Ive been using this product for a long time and I have to say I love it! It's refreshing keeps your body feeling smooth and healthy, and it smells amazing too.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.