BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tiffany G.
Dove is my absolute favorite brand of liquid body wash to use! It scrubs away all the dead skin and leaves my skin so soft and smooth and it is so affordable!
Joana A.
It's a great product! it makes you feel clean and fresh and it's thick but goes a long way. i usualy buy the biggest packages because those are often on sale
Imane Q.
The best body wash ever. Since I like neutral scents, it's the one I have been using for many years. In another side, it leaves the skin so soft like a baby.
Kassandra C.
I have been using dove body wash for years and it is amazing !!! Most of my family members use dove and it leaves my skin soft especially after I've shaved!
Jenn W.
Washago, ON
Dove Deep Moisture Wash has a great price, lathers very well, leaves my skin very soft (I can even skip moisturizing once in awhile), fresh & clean smelling
Jaclyn P.
Wasaga Beach, ON
In love with this body wash, I have been using it every day since I've recieved it in the mail. Great for everyday use, to keep my skin nourished and smooth
Ksenia G.
Leicester
Absolutely love it, it is refreshing and my skin feels very soft after showering. The smell is quite nice as well, not too overwhelming, just a fresh smell.
Sarah K.
Relizane
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best products from Dove, so happy for testing this products, hoping to recieve more items so that I can test and give my own review about them.
Houda B.
L’hiver est long cette année et ma peau est hyper sèche. J’ai beaucoup aimé dove il laisse une couche d’hydratation sur ma peau et évite les démangeaisons.
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.