BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this brand great smell makes you fresh also great smell cant live without rexomend it to everyone...
Taren S.
Dove is always a go to moisturizing body wash for me, which doesn't ever leave me feeling dry after use.
Lindsay W.
Lacey, WA
This is the most satisfying moisturizing body wash I've used. It leaves my skin feeling loved and smooth
Natashalyn P.
Dove will never let you down. The feeling you get after using this is irreplaceable. Highly recommended!
Mandy D.
Greenwood, IN
Great! Smells amazing and does exactly what it says, moisturizes. Doesn't leave any reside. Great price.
Meg P.
Birmingham, AL
This body wash mositruzes really well! It really works and has a good clean scent. I love this body wash!
Shon G.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is not so sensitive. It breaks my face out and burns if I try to wash my face. I am not a fan of it.
Elizabeth E.
Perfect for a mini vacation or a business trip. Plus it smells good and makes your skin feel super soft.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
I love this and gave it a four because I always have to get the knock offs bc done is always so expensive
Lorraine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is my everyday body wash and it gives me that glowing smooth and fresher feeling all day, thumbs up
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.