BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kathleen S.
Rogersville, Al
Dove body wash is a great product. It keeps the skin soft. Can purchase from walmart. Will agian.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
Dove body wash is great, leaves your skin soft, and not greasy. Lathers up good and smells great
Liz P.
Sparks , NV
Best body wash I have found. Doesn't dry out my skin and has a great smell :) highly recommended!
Kylie M.
This dove body wash smells amazing. I love the all the scents. It makes my skin feel very smooth
Cindy A.
Granada Hills, CA
I love how it leaves my skin feeling after I use it. It also has a very clean feeling after use.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love everything about this body wash it is great, smells wonderful and leaves you oh so soft :)
Deborah N.
Walden, NY
I have sever skin issues and this wash is probably the only one I've never had a bad reaction to.
Dimitria M.
Tolleson, AZ
I like this because I have dry dry skin because I live in the desert and my skin dries out a lot.
Macayla R.
This is perfect for sensitive skin and leaves your skin feeling hydrated. I definitely recommend.
Kim C.
Berea, KY
Dove body wash leaves my skin feeling clean and so soft. Love this stuff!! And it smells so good.
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
Do these products make your skin dry?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you prefer Dove other than any brand?
Paulina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm looking for a new body wash that has a lot of moisture has anyone tried this? How did it make your skin feel?
Cayla D.
LULA, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay how amazing is this stuff? I walk by it and pause every time I go to the store. Its just a little more than I would want to spend on it so I need to know if its worth it. Also what scent should I get?
Nicole S.