BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jessica S.
I love everything by dove.. Especially their body washes. This smells fresh and moisturizes your skin
Traci H.
Syracuse
After using Dove Beauty Body Wash for three months I have noticed that my skin is less dry and itchy.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I use a lot of Dove products. This body wash makes my skin feel soft & hydrated. And it smells great!
Aida R.
I LOOOOVE THIS BODY WASH DOVE I ALWAYSS BUY 5 EVERY MONTH THE SMELL STAYS WELL SMOOTH SKIN LOVE IT !
Jordan C.
Glasgow, VA
i LOVE dove body wash!!! my skin always feels so soft and does not leave a residue like other washes!
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
This body wash makes my body very soft after I shower. I really enjoy the different scents as well!
Jessica C.
Forest Park, GA
It has the best smell to it and leaves your skin nice and fresh. Perfect for every body in the house.
D X.
This body wash is very moisturizing, but sometimes leaves an "afterscent" that smells very chemical.
Allison R.
Fresno, CA
This Is the only body wash I use. It smells great and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or heavy.
Lindsay P.
Bradenton, FL
I have very sensitive skin so this product helps keep me clean and soft without irritation! Love it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.