BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alyxandra P.
Oshawa, Ontario
I love this brand and I just love this body wash the most. It makes my skin feel smooth and silky after I come out of the shower or bath. My skin feels moisturized and fresh.
Carm C.
Markham, On
This body wash smells great and doesn't dry out your skin like some other brands. I hate it when you jump out of the shower and your skin feels drier than when you went in.
Nadia P.
Qc

I like the smell of this soap and I find it washes very well. By cons, I also find it leaves a pillicule soap on the skin after rinsing. this is the reason for my note.
Renata K.
Thornhill, ON
I loved using this product! It made me feel so clean and fresh. It didn't irritate my skin and it felt very moisturized after instead of dry. I recommend this to everyone!
Kim M.
Sarnia
This body wash smells great and leaves skin soft and smooth. It is also a great price, it usually goes on sales and there are always coupons available for Dove Body wash.
Leneva L.
Mississauga
I have used dove since I can remember. This particular product smells good and is also very effective for dry and sensitive skin. Its not expensive but really effective.
Tammy L.
Windsor, Ontario, on
I love this particular body wash. It helps keep my skin great in the winter months!. My young son needs this in the winter to avoid dry skin. Best thing for him.
Jennifer L.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great body wash ! Super moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling really soft.
Small is great and doesn't leave any type of A film on the skin which I love
Kelsey F.
Saskatoon, SK
This body wash left my super dry skin feeling so nice a moisturized and soft. It did not irritate my sensitive skin either which was amazing :)
Maria F.
This Body Wash fulfills its promise as a moisturizing cleanser.

It has the typical reknowned Dove scent that I grew up with - it is good to know some things have not changed after all of these years!

A VERY little amount is required in order for it to take full effect. I pour a few inches of cleanser onto my loofah, and within a few scrubs, my loofah and body are full of light fluffy suds. I tend not to feel clean unless there are plenty of soap suds - and Dove does not disappoint.

It rinses off easily, and after drying off, my normally dry winter skin requires moisturizing - I have not felt the need to use moisturizer since I started using this body wash!

The scent also does not linger on my skin, which is nice, as I work in a scent free environment.

I would definitely recommend this - the bottle will last me for quite awhile!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.