BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sara D.
I have very sensitive skin and the Dover Body beauty wash left me feeling clean, fresh and silky smooth.
Lorraine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is my everyday body wash and it gives me that glowing smooth and fresher feeling all day, thumbs up
Janell R.
Waukee, IA
Great body wash, never dries out my skin. The scent in Dove products are pleasant and not over powering.
Shilah J.
Carlsbad, NM

Best body wash! Left skin feeling silly smooth. Had an amazing scent. No residue left you feeling clean.
Nikki H.
Hopkins , MN
I love dove products! The smell is amazing and I always feel so clean after using any of their products!
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have always been a fan of dove. They have amazing products. I have no complaints about any dove product
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Absolutely love Dove body wash!! So many fun scents and always makes my skin feel extra clean but smooth.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
I just Love this product a lot.
It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling fantastic.
I use it daily!
Nicole R.
Hicksville, NY
Such an amazing product leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized! It does not leave a residue either!
Angie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LIKE THE SCENT AND IT SURE LEAVES THE SKIN SOFT. I NORMALLY DON'T PURCHASE BODY WASH BUT THIS IS AN OK
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.