BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Erika J.
Breckenridge, MN
My favorite body wash..smells great but isn’t an overwhelming scent and actually moisturizes your skin!
Veronica J.
This body wash is so creamy and moisturizing to my skin and I love the scent. I bought it from Walmart.
Charlene L.
Arcadia, CA
I love this body wash and have been using it for years! Put a little bit on a loofah and scrub away :)
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product just how soft it leaves your skin and I try many but I keep going back to this one.
Lala B.
I've never tried this scent, but the Dove white smiles AWESOMEEE!! Bonus, it keeps my skin moisturized!
Tasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love dove especially the sensitive one because i have sensitive skin. I always rely on this product.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a good texture, smell, and feel to it, yet it produces minimum bubbles for soap on your body.
Abigail H.
Denton, TX
I love the dove body wash. It moisturizes my skin. The body wash also smells good. I would recommend it
Dana M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this product! So moisturizing! Smells so good also! My hair gets so many compliments after I use!
Kimberly M.
Tempe, AZ
I like the product, love that it is travel sized, so I can always take it with me. Purchased at target.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.