BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tifany W.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite body wash by far! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soooo soft! great product!
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
It smells good and doesn't leave any residue. The only problem is that it doesn't really moisturize.
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
Price is high. Smells great and works wonders. I love that it leaves my skin soft, smooth, and clean.
Jennifer R.
Lilttle
Under 3$
Kayla K.
Edgewater, MD
Makes my skin soft and doesn't dry it out at all. highly recommend this product plus it smells good!
Kristen W.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This is the only body wash I will use. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth!
Brittany A.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite body wash! Great price. Moisturizing and refreshing! easy to find at a variety of stores.
Lena R.
Great product it is my third bottle now .. Make my body smooth and looks healthy ... Thumps up 👍👍👍👍👍
Allison R.
Fresno, CA
This Is the only body wash I use. It smells great and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or heavy.
Chelsea C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like how this products smells and is smooth going on however I feel like it never really comes off
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.