BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this body wash for the last few months and my skin has been so soft. My hubby loves it!
Angelicaa A.
Great body wash not the best but it Good the Smell Goes Away Right Away Don’t Leave That much of a Smell
Janell R.
Waukee, IA
Great body wash, never dries out my skin. The scent in Dove products are pleasant and not over powering.
Kayla M.
THE BEST BODY WASH!! It leaves your body feeling wonderful, gentle, and soft. One of the best body washes
Nicole R.
Hicksville, NY
Such an amazing product leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized! It does not leave a residue either!
Alyna J.
Saint Albans, WV
Ive used this daily for about a year now and i love it! Love the scent and it leaves my skin feeling sofr
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
I’ve always stuck with dove! Makes my skin feel so soft! The only thing that i trust to wash myself with
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the smell of Doves Deep Moisture Body Wash. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and smelling great.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Absolutely love Dove body wash!! So many fun scents and always makes my skin feel extra clean but smooth.
linda l.
brooklyn , NY
Quality soap. Smelled really nice and did the job. I prefer soap bars but the body wash did feel smooth.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What scent would you like to see dove offered?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Why do you enjoy this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?
Jamie L.
Richmond, KY
Does this body wash leave skin feeling oily?
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
I am looking for a new body wash. I have excema and use lotion everyday. but with it being winter and the air being dryer, my excema is worse. would you recommend this body wash to help moisturize my skin more?
Yalinn M.
I use thos body wash also like a shave cream. It leaves my legs feeling so soft. Does anyone else also use it like that?