BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lindsay P.
Sicklerville, NJ
I have very sensitive skin so this product helps keep me clean and soft without irritation! Love it.
Judy S.
Sanger, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like how it leaves my skin soft n clean. I like the winter care when winter is here. It helps a lot
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Dove has a great line with amazing scents. It isn't drying and it lathers great. Affordable as well!
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Great body wash. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft! it has a great scent as well! love this!
Selene G.
Dallas
me fasina como es de suave me gusta como deja la piel como pétalo de rosa el lo mejor Dove 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I use a lot of Dove products. This body wash makes my skin feel soft & hydrated. And it smells great!
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
Love the thick texture and clean pleasant scent. Great price . We usually purchase at SAMs or Walmart
Annalynn M.
Terre haute, IN
Dove body wash leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. I was very pleased with this product
Nicole B.
Jackson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Feels like I already put lotion on when I just get out of the shower, My skin feels so soft and clean
Gina R.
Sterling, VA
Parabens and sulfates. may moisturize but double check for your health those can be very bad for you
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.