BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash. No matter how many I try I always come back to Dove deep moisture. It has a great lather and doesn't take a lot so it lasts a long time. I always feel refreshes and clean after using this as well as having super soft skin!
Leonella P.
elizabeth, NJ
As someone who struggles with eczema I recommend this product highly for those who have the same issue. It leaves the skin feeling great and moisturized and is a little more affordable than the Aveeno products although those are the best when it comes to eczema! But overall great product
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is a nice body wash, it's creamy and gets a nice lather. It is moisturizing but not as much as I hoped for, but still a nice body wash. It doesn't have a strong scent which is nice and it isn't too expensive. I have purchased 3 or 4 bottles of this and I would definitely buy it again!
Celinda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Dove body wash for years. The smell of it once it touches your skin and the texture is amazing once it's rubbed on. It makes your skin feel super moist. The good thing I've noticed about this body wash is that when you let it sit on your body while you're in the shower for like 5 min the smell will stay with you throughout the whole day.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product. Love the feel after applying the body wash. It's one of my favorites. I can't buy this product all the time only for the simple fact that $6 for one body wash is way over priced in my opinion. Other then that i would highly recommend this product to friends and family
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really great body wash smell really cleansing like soap wise really good value nice pricing I use every night when I shower I got this from a sample Walmart beauty box really recommend this so much really good
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
This is one of my favorite body washes. Dove is a great brand that can be found at almost every store. This wash is creamy and lathers up nicely. It moisturizes my skin while cleaning it.
Maria M.
beaumont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how creamy this is. One of the best body wash products out there. It’s affordable and can be found in most retailers. This has an amazing scent and it stays on for long.i really recommend this product
Keshia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this so much and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Very moisturizing and it doesn't leave a greasy sticky residue on my skin. This is the only body wash I found out I can only use.
Keaundra G.
Starkville
I love this product because I have very sensitive skin & eczema, so normally so can’t use many different products on my skin. I was so happy & pleased to find out this body wash does not irritate my skin & is very gentle. After using, I am left with very smooth & soft to the touch skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.