BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

May F.
Aurora, IL
Love this body wash for its clean scent and lather. It does add extra moisture to my skin and I feel I don't need to use as much lotion after bathing when I use this body wash
Morgan D.
Grand Ledge, MI
Honestly one of the best body washes I've used. it keeps your skin feeling hydrated and doesn't leave the feeling of a tight film on your skin once you get out of the shower!
Michaela K.
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells amazing and feels so smooth on my skin even after I get out of the shower. My holy grail body wash and I don't believe it will change!
Patricia D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
dr told me to use this item because i was very ithchy and had very dry skin. Within one shower my skin felt so soft and smooth and the itchiness stopped. Highly recommend it.
Beatrice R.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this item, it really helps out with my dry skin, every time I take a shower using this is feel like my skin is getting better better, I highly recommend it!
Hannah K.
Fisty, KY
i always get Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash during the winter months. My skin is so dried out, no matter how much lotion I apply...but I use this every day and it really helps!
Lisa B.
My favorite body wash and the one with argon oil is awesome too! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! Definitely won't use another body wash but this stuff right here!
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Omg, the best of the best, its so gentle that ive used it even to wash my make up off, and i don't even need to rub, it leaves my skin so silky smooth, its my go to body wash
Becka W.
San Diego
I love love love dove nourishing body wash i apply it after ive scrubbed my body clean with regular body wash then i use this all over for that soft feel i highly recommend.
Darlene B.
Arlington Heights, IL
I have very dry skin. Dove body wash helps moisturize my skin and its long lasting. If your looking for a moisturizering body wash that also sensitive to your skin try Dove.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.