BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand so much and this body wash is one of my favorites. It moisturizes and it works great for my sensitive skin. It's not exactly the cheapest thing to get but if you have skin that breaks out in rashes easily it's worth the purchase.
Cierra D.
Hagerstown
I use this body wash when my eczema  starts acting up, do to my dry skin this really moisturizes my skin.i always buy mine at Walmart I'd say try it if you haven't, it smells really good and I always feel fresh after washing with it. It's long lasting
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
This leaves my sensitive skin feeling great! Smooth and moisturizing I step out of the shower feeling soft and moisturized there is no sticky heavy feeling goes on the skin thick no need for overuse and washes off with ease. Plus the smell is awesome.
Raché B.
Charleston
The BEST body wash I've ever bought! It makes my skin feel soooo soft after I shower. I would recommend this to any male or female because it is very gentle on your skin and a little goes a long way. I love it!
jomary c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i'm in love with this body wash! totalmente recomendado. Te deja la piel tan hidratada y tan perfecta.Su fragancia es tan rica y suave a la vez. comparado con otras marcas de las favoritas y acesibles del mercado ,por su precio y efectividad es la mejor.
LaQuishia M.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is very gentle on my skin and smells really good. Lathers really good! It leaves my skin soft and refreshed. The price is decent ($5 at my Wal-Mart). Can't wait to try other fragrances.  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Li'Andrea A.
Bethlehem, PA
The best soap to use. This soap makes your skin feeling silky smooth and gives your skin a deep, yet soft clean. Other soaps leave my skin feeling dry and ashy after using it. However, this soap continues to make my skin feel smooth and moisturized.
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I have EXTREAMLY dry skin. And this is the only stuff that actually helps without making it worse. For the price it last a while, and I can stress how great it is.
Michelle F.
This it's the best soap dove have ever come with, literally I use it every day and I love how my skin gets so smooth, I prefer to use it with a sponge but you can also use it with out, I don't think it has any cons and buy it don't think about it ❤
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this body wash! I received a sample of this body wash in my Amazon beauty box. I love how soft this body wash made my skin feel. I also really love the scent of this body wash. I recommend trying out this body wash
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.