BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kelsey H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my all time favs. So soft and smells great. Very mosturizing. I will buy again. Good stuff!!!!!! 😁
Mandy D.
Greenwood, IN
Great! Smells amazing and does exactly what it says, moisturizes. Doesn't leave any reside. Great price.
Angelicaa A.
Great body wash not the best but it Good the Smell Goes Away Right Away Don’t Leave That much of a Smell
Mariana G.
Love love love this. Leaves my skin very moisturized and clean. Recommend it to anyone who had dry skin.
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers
Such a great body wash! Moisturizes very well and has a very yummy clean smell to it. Worth every penny.
Laura B.
Dallas, GA
I get dry skin during the winter and this is my favorite body wash to use. It's creamy and smells great.
Allison J.
Littleton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I love the dove products. They smell amazing and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
GREAT BODY WASH THAT COMES IN A NUMBER OF SCENTS THIS BRAND IS AMAZING WOULD RECOMMEND ANYTHING THEY MAKE
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
I love this and gave it a four because I always have to get the knock offs bc done is always so expensive
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this body wash for the last few months and my skin has been so soft. My hubby loves it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.