BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ellie F.
For those with sensitive skin, Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is essential. Gentle and lightly scented, this product isn't hard to otherwise irritated skin. For someone who struggles with eczema, this is one of the best products I have come across. Highly recommended.
Payton K.
Hardeeville , SC
Dove is my favorite body wash that I've ever used! I love the smells of all the washes because they aren't overpowering and the all smell very fresh & clean. The product is thick, creamy, & leaves the skin so smooth every time!
Michelle L.
After a few washes I already noticed the difference, my skin was no longer dehydrated, it now has plumpness and is silky soft. Would definitely recommend this to make yourself feel luxurious.
Sorina D.
I love the way it makes my skin so soft. You can feel the effect it has on your skin. It is one of my favorite products and it smells amazing ( not too strong, but strong enough to love it).
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
My skin is both dry and sensitive, and I found this body wash to leave residue and have too strong a fragrance for me. I preferred the Nivea moisturizing body washes more than this one. It lathered really well and would probably suit someone with resilient skin.
Jess W.
Light creamy wash, that smells Devine which lasts all day, it leaves my skin feeling soft and supply and 100% moisturised. very affordable. A must have in your bath/shower rack. I have been using this dove body wash for a good 6 years and would highly recommend.
Beth W.
North Wales
This is pricier the. Your average body wash, but it does do what it says on the tin.
After using it on my legs, they were so soft. It's perfect for in the shower shaving and completely stops razor burn.
I'd recommend it to people who are prone to get razor burn
Sara S.
Perfeito, deixa a pele macia, não resseca como de outras marcas, depois dele achei a minha pele bem mais clarinha e bem cuidada. Super recommendo a marca que ja esta comigo a anos e não é só com esse produto que eu fiquei satisfeita,foram praticamente todos.
Tania T.
I love love love all dove products but especially this body wash! Every time I take a shower my skin becomes softer and softer. With regular use my skin is nothing like before and it also smells wonderful. I wouldn't change it and I would totally recommend it!
Angelique R.
Cape Town
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is a great product. It leaves the skin feeling and smelling fresh and clean all day. Would recommend it for all skin types. Bought at my local drugstore and will definitely be buying it again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.