BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amanda A.
Very great for sensitive skin would recommend it for any one that is looking for a moisturizing body wash.
Mónica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, I haven't tried many brands of body washers, but I'm totally satisfied with this one. I love it!
Lisa P.
Maricopa, AZ
Dove deep moisture nourishing body wash really does leave you skin softer smoother and much more moisturize
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product makes my skin and body feel so refreshed and so so soft. I would buy it again and again!!!!!!
Phanna S.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this product. My skin feels mosturized, soft, and smelling fresh. This is the ONLY body wash I use.
Cassandra E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove. Makes skin so soft and smells so good. Never dries out skin and smell last a long time.......
Just purchased this product not so long ago and its the best thing ever . It leaves my skin feeling amazing
Kimberly M.
San Bernardino, CA
Leaves the skin feeling amazing. So soft and smooth. Never feels dry or broken. Also smells very delicious
Taylor H.
Beecher
This body wash does a great job moisturizing my skin. I do wish for the scent to be a little better though.
LaNay H.
Spring, TX
The product is so soft and skin conditioning. The fragrance is suttle and nice. Skin is very soft when dry.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.