BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

amanda h.
I love this product. there are many different scents. its works great because it doesn't dry out ur skin.
Kaylin R.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and creamy. I would recommend it to anyone for everyday use.
Shilah J.
Carlsbad, NM

Best body wash! Left skin feeling silly smooth. Had an amazing scent. No residue left you feeling clean.
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Love the smell of this and how it makes my skin feel clean and smooth. It really helps during the winter
Janell R.
Waukee, IA
Great body wash, never dries out my skin. The scent in Dove products are pleasant and not over powering.
Elizabeth E.
Perfect for a mini vacation or a business trip. Plus it smells good and makes your skin feel super soft.
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I love using this soap. I have been using this brand for so long and my skin is so moisturized and soft!!
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this body wash for the last few months and my skin has been so soft. My hubby loves it!
Meg P.
Birmingham, AL
This body wash mositruzes really well! It really works and has a good clean scent. I love this body wash!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
I just Love this product a lot.
It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling fantastic.
I use it daily!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.