BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Betty S.
Bedford, OH
Very good, doesn't dry your skin, would like to have smaller sizes more scents, spring, and summer scents
April G.
Shawsville, VA
This is a very good shampoo. I do not recommend if you have curly hair because it will cause more frizz.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great moisturizer and perfect for sensitive skin. Has a great fragrance and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Natashalyn P.
Dove will never let you down. The feeling you get after using this is irreplaceable. Highly recommended!
Megan B.
Austin, TX
I like this wash a lot but it's not my go to. My mom loves this though and repurchases it all of the time.
Taren S.
Dove is always a go to moisturizing body wash for me, which doesn't ever leave me feeling dry after use.
Summer H.
Bonne Terre, MO
Great product for sensitive skin. I use on my children and myself. It also is a good value for the price.
Emily K.
Conshohocken
Leaves my skin nice and moist. No more dry skin. Washes off fully and leaves me with a nice clean scent.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
I love dove body washes because it repairs your skin. It makes your skin so soft. It also smells so good.
Meg P.
Birmingham, AL
This body wash mositruzes really well! It really works and has a good clean scent. I love this body wash!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.