BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Laurence C.
Jonquière
I only buy this product, because I have a sensitive skin (eczema) and I need to keep it hydrated and this Dove Deep Moisture help me. I always smell good and fresh after my shower. Couldn't live without it.
Kayla S.
Love this bar make leaves my skin so smooth and soft and not harsh on sensitive skin , not expensive I would recommend to everyone, you can find this product pretty much everywhere you find dove it's a pretty comon product
I would definitely buy this again
Lyndsay D.
Glasgow
This is lovely body wash. It is quite thick so a little goes a long way. I have very dry skin and have had a considerable improvement since using this. I used to have bumps on the backs of my arms which have disappeared. Smells nice too.
Kammy T.
This works instantly and my skin feels so nourished and happy. I get the big one in the pump, since it is easier to store and use. It is thicker than other body washes. But, I do prefer the classic scent.
Christine S.
Dingli
I have dry, sensitive skin. This product has a light scent, and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. I would highly recommend this product. It truly moisturizes your skin!
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Dove Revive Body Wash This is so rich and the smell is out of this world , leaves me so fresh and clean , Super product , I gave this as gifts for Xmas past Eveyone Loved them
They where a hit ,, and the bath puff , very nice gift box !
Chantel B.
Caledon, Ontario, Ontario
This body wash is so creamy it feels like you're bathing in butter milk. I love how it nourishes my skin and doesn't leave it feeling tight or dry, like other soaps I've used. It really does leave you skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised. I highly recommend this product.
Donna S.
Winnipeg, MB
So creamy! It felt velvety smooth going on and once washed away my skin felt so nice! Not dry or Oily. The scent is decent. I love body washes that smell amazing but my skin really doesn't like all that perfume so this is a great compromise. I will buy it again for sure.
Soraia A.
The bottle dove promises to moisturize in profudidade . in less dry areas of the body work , however the drier areas not work as well . It has a very pleasant smell and dries quickly when applied.
anamaria d.
These are my favorite shower creams, gels.I love their smell, they don't dry your skin and it really gives a smooth silky feel to your body.The smell lasts a very long time and I use it every single day.I buy this every time I run out and I think is good value for money
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.