BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Elizabeth B.
Saint Marys, GA
This is an amazing product if you have dry skin and it is really good for right after you shave your legs.
beth b.
Wheeling, WV
leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh. lots of product break me out but this one i have found doesnt.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
This body wash will leave your skin super soft. The light fragrance will keep you fresh all day. Must have.
Julie D.
Richmond
I love this body wash. It is amazing. It leaves my skin with a very minimal scent. I would recommend this.
Jessica G.
Chicago
This smells great and leaves my skin feeling really moisturized. Definitely recommend purchasing and trying
Chloe H.
I love dove! My skin stays soft all day long. I can also use this body wash for a shaving aid and it helps!
Emily N.
Pelzer, SC
Makes your skin super soft and leaves a clean feeling. Smells really good as well. Great for sensitive skin
Fernanda A.
This is my mom favourite brand, the smell is so good, really gentle and affordable, you van buy everywhere
kassandra l.
I love this product. Keeps your skin soft and smooth. Especially good for sensitive skin. It is a must buy!
Nikki H.
Hampton, VA
I love this stuff! It's the only body wash I've found to actually moistutize my skin well after showering.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.