BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Dove Revive Body Wash This is so rich and the smell is out of this world , leaves me so fresh and clean , Super product , I gave this as gifts for Xmas past Eveyone Loved them
They where a hit ,, and the bath puff , very nice gift box !
Christine S.
Dingli
I have dry, sensitive skin. This product has a light scent, and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. I would highly recommend this product. It truly moisturizes your skin!
Chantel B.
Caledon, Ontario, Ontario
This body wash is so creamy it feels like you're bathing in butter milk. I love how it nourishes my skin and doesn't leave it feeling tight or dry, like other soaps I've used. It really does leave you skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised. I highly recommend this product.
Donna S.
Winnipeg, MB
So creamy! It felt velvety smooth going on and once washed away my skin felt so nice! Not dry or Oily. The scent is decent. I love body washes that smell amazing but my skin really doesn't like all that perfume so this is a great compromise. I will buy it again for sure.
This one is so nice but maybe its not really made for our weather here so its really sticky and greasy by the afternoon its #pricey but worth it so i prefer to use this in a very nice day not on summer time cause it will surely harassed you hahahaha nice product though~
anamaria d.
These are my favorite shower creams, gels.I love their smell, they don't dry your skin and it really gives a smooth silky feel to your body.The smell lasts a very long time and I use it every single day.I buy this every time I run out and I think is good value for money
Soraia A.
The bottle dove promises to moisturize in profudidade . in less dry areas of the body work , however the drier areas not work as well . It has a very pleasant smell and dries quickly when applied.
Linda S.
I have used this before...it leaves your skin extra silky...I bought it for dry skin...it work great...took care of my dry skin...bought it at Wal Mart very affordable. ..I will be using this product again...if anyone is have dry skin they need to use this product...
alley M.
Croydon, Surrey
I love dove bath products! Dove is my go to body wash brand. They always smell amazing and fresh!

Unlike with other brands I find that after I bath or shower with dove my skin feels lovely and soft. When I have used other brands my skin always feels dry afterwards.
Ellie F.
For those with sensitive skin, Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is essential. Gentle and lightly scented, this product isn't hard to otherwise irritated skin. For someone who struggles with eczema, this is one of the best products I have come across. Highly recommended.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.