BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body wash!! Makes you feel very clean. Big plus it smells AMAZING! Not an overpowering smell.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL
This product made my skin feel super soft, and hydrating. I loved it. I would definitely recommend it.
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love it.. it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh.. I have really dry skin and this helps me a lot.
Dominique F.
Harvey, LA
Love this product! My first time using this body wash my skin was very soft! Best product I have used.
Abigail H.
Denton, TX
I love the dove body wash. It moisturizes my skin. The body wash also smells good. I would recommend it
Gillian W.
yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
great product and smells good makes skin super soft and moisturize. always has a great deal for prices
Glenda B.
Cordova, TN
After using dove you will feel extremely soft. The skin is moisturize with an amazing scent that last.
Kimberly M.
Tempe, AZ
I like the product, love that it is travel sized, so I can always take it with me. Purchased at target.
Lauren P.
Meriden, CT
I love this body wash, period. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling like a newborn baby's butt!
Martha R.
Leominster, MA
It's really light and moisturizing the only body wash I can use that won't cause my eczema to breakout.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.