BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Julie H.
Coatesville , PA
I still prefer something with some scrubbing beads in it - but this isn't a bad product! It gets the job done
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
Again my favorite. Lovely fragrance and the perfect balance of moisture. I can't get over it. I love itttt..
Aria M.
Boston
It’s good and smells good and lathers good. Lol but I use this all the time and it’s great for sensitive skin
Stephanie G.
I love this body wash. I love all of the scents they have. It's very moisturizing and lathers up very nicely.
Shavonn S.
I love this body wash so much. My skin is left feeling very soft. It really lives up to its name. I love it!!
Meghann J.
Lebanon, OH
I love the way this smells and makes my skin feel. I can still smell it hours after I get out of the shower.
Pricella C.
Alvin Tx
This product is so gooooddd. I have used a whole bottle in like a month because everyone in the house love it
Suly A.
Brooklyn, NY
This dove body wash smells sooo good!!! It doesn't foam up a lot but the fragrance is great and long lasting!
Alexx M.
Amazing. In always glad to get five because it's such a great brand, It leaves my hand smelling good and soft
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
Love this stuff! i don't even need to use lotion when i shower with Dove! Keeps my skin soft and moisturized!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.