BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alyssa O.
Freeport, IL
My favorite body wash! Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft! And it leaves my body smelling so good!
Trina S.
This is one if the 2 body washes I'll use. It doesn't leave my skin dry and it lathers well on the sponge
Mandy D.
Greenwood, IN
Great! Smells amazing and does exactly what it says, moisturizes. Doesn't leave any reside. Great price.
Stormie J.
I LOVE this body wash.
It works wonders on dry skin and gives moisture. It's the only body wash I'll use
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this brand great smell makes you fresh also great smell cant live without rexomend it to everyone...
Pauline P.
It does not dry out my skin and it effectively washes off my deodorant. I use this with a bath sponge.
Jessica H.
Sunrise
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is the best body wash I have ever used for my sensitive skin!
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
My current body wash. I love this stuff so much I bought like 5 bottles. definitely my favorite smell.
Abigail H.
Denton, TX
I love the dove body wash. It moisturizes my skin. The body wash also smells good. I would recommend it
Joy E.
Savannah, GA
Makes your body soft and smooth and smell great. Dove has many different types of products for everyone
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.