BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I definitely recommend this dive product. It is so amazing for my skin. My skin is extremely sensitive and does go well with other brands. But Dove nourishes my skin and it feels so good when applying. The only thing I would change is that the smell is not my favorite. But overall great product!
Sasha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love! Love! Love this body wash. My skin has a tendency to get dry especially in the winter months and this helps elevate my dry itchy skin. I also love this in the summer, spring and fall. This is my go to body wash year round.  I also love the original clean scent.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove but this was one that occasionally would break my skin out in small rashes. However, those faded rather quickly and my skin was very soft and felt so much better. I love it but I tend to get other Dove products. I have sensitive skin but it still may work for others.
Crystal C.
Wytheville , VA
This body wash is like putting lotion on your body while your in the shower! It's a thick consistency and smells great! The scent is a clean smell! The price is a little pricey compared to other body washes but I do think dove is a great product! Will definitely purchase again!!
Heather B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Zero bad things to say about this body wash. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is one of few products I can use in the shower. There's not much of a smell but it does smell fresh. It does not leave that weird residue feeling on your skin like some body washes do. It's also very reasonably priced and can be purchased at basically any drug store/grocery store.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Love this body wash! I used this while I was pregnant because the scent is gentle and the soap feels AMAZING. Your skin feels so smooth and hydrated. The soap is creamier than most which I really like. Would definitely recommend. Worth the price compared to other body washes.
Gracie K.
This product has been in my household all of my life. Dove is a very gentle product, towards my sensitive skin. It does not irritate or is not overly fragranced. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs extra moisture or is struggling with sensitivity of your skin.
Tori S.
I started using this body wash a year ago and haven't looked back , it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft ! The bottle is reasonably priced compared to most good body washes and lasts over a month which is awesome! It smells good and is so creamy ! I would recommend to anyone
Peggie Y.
Classic and one of my favorite body wash. I'm not very picky about body wash but I care about the smell of it and how my skin feels afterwards. It works really well for what it is suppose to do and I will continue to use it forever unless there is something else I find that works better.
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is so silky and smooth! I can really feel that it hydrates my skin in the shower. It smells really clean and nice! I think it's pretty gentle on the skin and would be good for anyone!!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.