BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Mónica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, I haven't tried many brands of body washers, but I'm totally satisfied with this one. I love it!
Priscila A.
Tampa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all the Dove products!!!!! I love the smells of this body wash also how make my skins fells good!!!!
Erika J.
Cambridge, MA
This product is very creamy. It does not leave my skin feeling dry. I have been using dove for many years.
Becca A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love how well this moisturizes. I feel clean after using it & not like there is layer of soap left on me.
Dolores R.
I love all dove products, this body wash leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh and hydrated and so soft.
Gigi R.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good!! Make my skin nice and soft!! Smells great!! Leaves your body feeling refreshed and soft after!!
Jennifer  B.
Elmwood Park, IL
Currently obsessed with these! I love it that there are so many scents and that the smell is long lasting!
Chloe H.
I love dove! My skin stays soft all day long. I can also use this body wash for a shaving aid and it helps!
Natalie M.
lehigh acres, FL
I really love Dove products. Dove soap leaves my body feeling very soft. And all Dove products smell great!
Kate W.
Park City, KS
Skin feels less tight after use. Definitely seems to moisturize the skin more than some other body washes.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.