BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Olivia K.
This body wash has been a God sent to me since moving across the country to a VERY dry climate! It not only leaves you feeling very clean, but it restores the moisture lost to the dry air and has a nice scent. It's very gentle on the skin, and I will continue to repurchase.
Kim D.
So many reasons to love this body wash, but let's start with the price. It is super affordable for the quality you are getting. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin or that tight dry feeling you get with some soaps. This is a product I repurchase again and again, which shows how good it is as there are so many body was options. I also love how it lathers, I love a good lather.
Shannon C.
I love the smell of this shower gel as well as how smooth it makes you feel. it is available in most supermarkets and other stores like boots. it leaves your skin feeling silky and smells fresh but not overpowering. can sometimes flare up my skin however I love it.
sierra j.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a really good body wash because it actually does do the thiings that it says it does like: moisturize your body and it also smells like appls and strawberries and mint which is a good smell! i would definitely recommnd this product and it is also super cheap!!!
Thamires B.
I like this cream for being cheap and delicate to my skin. It lasts long enough and the package is a little old fashion but I like it when I just want to moisturize my skin after a day of work. The scent is ok, and I always have it in my skin products. Regular customer
Emma C.
Super creamy and moisturizing. Although I found that other body washes work better, with this one I don't have to moisturise after my shower. It has a nice mild scent that just smells fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend, especially is you have dry skin.
Amy A.
This is such thick creamy moisturizer! I find the scent a big strong though so it isn't always my go to. During winter though when skin is dry it's fantastic! Easy to fund at any drug stores or grocery store and often goes on sale.
Gina M.
I love using this and frequently buy this product. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft afterwards. I have sensitive skin and have to be really careful about what products I use, but this one does not seem to irritate my skin. Definitely recommend!
Anandani D.
Pros :I love this body wash it has a light fresh scent and it is very moisturizing to dry skin. My skin felt soft and smooth I do recommend this product as it is one of my favorite.
Cons: I found none.
Bianca W.
As a kid, my sister and I would sneak into my mothers room just to get into her bathroom and take her bottle of dove body wash just because of how amazing it was. Of course she always knew because we would put it back with half the amount there was but if I had the chance, I'd use this for the rest of my life because of the results (and the childhood memories)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.