BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
This body wash will leave your skin super soft. The light fragrance will keep you fresh all day. Must have.
Jennifer  B.
Elmwood Park, IL
Currently obsessed with these! I love it that there are so many scents and that the smell is long lasting!
Lauren T.
Chula Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This does exactly what it says it Will. It looks in your moisture and keeps yours skin healthy and smooth!
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product makes my skin and body feel so refreshed and so so soft. I would buy it again and again!!!!!!
Dolores R.
I love all dove products, this body wash leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh and hydrated and so soft.
Becca A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love how well this moisturizes. I feel clean after using it & not like there is layer of soap left on me.
Chloe H.
I love dove! My skin stays soft all day long. I can also use this body wash for a shaving aid and it helps!
lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The smell is amazing and makes my skin soooo soft and hydrated I love that is more of a cream than a grill
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
Smells soooo good! Goes on silky and smooth. Leaves skin moistured and smelling good! I love dove products!
Mónica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, I haven't tried many brands of body washers, but I'm totally satisfied with this one. I love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.