BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

tara c.
i use this body wash every time i shower and it makes my skin feel fresh and even moisturized i love it
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love it.. it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh.. I have really dry skin and this helps me a lot.
Martie H.
Nedrow, NY
Smells delish!! so creamy and smooth. My skin goes thru a lot in the winter... but, this is its savior!
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product just how soft it leaves your skin and I try many but I keep going back to this one.
Ashley L.
Rockingham, VA
Dove body wash makes my skin so smooth. The smell was light and airy. I love what it does for my skin.
Tasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love dove especially the sensitive one because i have sensitive skin. I always rely on this product.
Carmon P.
Covington, GA
If you have sensitive skin do not use this, it broke me out and made my skin super dry after using it.
Crystal M.
Temple City, CA
I love this like I love the white original soap makes me clean and smell refreshed I got this a target
Erika J.
Breckenridge, MN
My favorite body wash..smells great but isn’t an overwhelming scent and actually moisturizes your skin!
Ana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this body wash it leaves my skin soft.. The smell of it its not bad. I always buy dove body wash
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.