BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

waleska m.
Este body wash lo e utilizado tu piel queda suave y humectada quedas con un olor rico y a tu pareja le encantara!!
Jessica S.
Saint-Jérôme
I love this body wash. I have sensitive skin and i cant wash my self with stong sented body wash but this is perfect! I never had any reaction and my skin feels nice and moisturised when i get out of the shower!

I will keep buying this again, its my go to body wash!
Barunka V.
I used better, but Dove is not bad. My skin isn't sensitive but after most of Dove products I have red rush all over my body.
Kellie-Ann B.
Kitchener, ON
After doing the typical "Sniff test" I decided the Shea Butter & Vanilla scent was the least offensive. If you're familiar with the typical Dove scent, that's exactly what every single one of these body washes smell like. There are different options that are little additions to the typical Dove scent, but trust me. They all still smell like Dove. This was quite a put off to me, because coconut and "Dove" don't make a nice scent.

If you can get past the typical "Dove" scent, you'll love this product! It's creamy and soft on the skin. It lathers really well and makes you feel very clean. The scent doesn't stick around (thank goodness), but the moisture does. I don't feel like I have to put a lotion on after the shower and my skin doesn't feel tight.
Lourdes G.
Bahrija, Malta
I have to start trying dove items... they have pretty good reviews and are so famous with everybody....
Leah
I thought it was great and helped any dry skin I had, I would recommend to anyone who likes dove and has dry skin
Noa S.
I use this for years now, an absolut favorit of mine, great smell and very moisturizing!
Love love love!
Ksenia G.
Leicester
Absolutely love it, it is refreshing and my skin feels very soft after showering. The smell is quite nice as well, not too overwhelming, just a fresh smell.
tzu chuan t.
Richmond, British Columbia

I love this body wash,it's non greasy, smooth on you skin,it smells great,and the price is good.it last a long time. I have never had a more great, long lasting body wash.
muskan  s.
This smells great but I don't really like this product as it makes my skin really greasy. It forms the froth really well though .Also i think its a bit pricey.Maybe it could work on other skin types well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.