BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

waleska m.
Este body wash lo e utilizado tu piel queda suave y humectada quedas con un olor rico y a tu pareja le encantara!!
muskan  s.
This smells great but I don't really like this product as it makes my skin really greasy. It forms the froth really well though .Also i think its a bit pricey.Maybe it could work on other skin types well.
Noa S.
I use this for years now, an absolut favorit of mine, great smell and very moisturizing!
Love love love!
Hailey J.
Boise
I love the 1 appearance of the bottle it looks fresh and clean. Cuz clearly let's be real appearance of a product is a definite big deal well for me it is. I love the thick moisture when washing and after rinsing your body feels amazing it feels like you just washed in lotion.
tzu chuan t.
Richmond, British Columbia

I love this body wash,it's non greasy, smooth on you skin,it smells great,and the price is good.it last a long time. I have never had a more great, long lasting body wash.
Teneka S.
This is the bomb.com!!!! I've never used a body wash that makes me sad to leave the shower. My body feels so moisturized and soft. Silky smooth and rich in texture!
Kristine D.
Calgary, AB
These have the best scents. I'm currently out but will be buying more right away!
mariola m.
STOURPORT-ON-SEVERN, WORCESTERSHIRE
I love Dove products , and every time new product comes out on the market I have to try it so I have notice new Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash and bought it , couldn't wait to het my hands on it , and yes it does make your skin very smooth and beautifully moist but personally I am not convinced if it comes to the fragrance , after applying onto my skin its just smells odd , I cannot even describe it how , well it doesn't smell anything like I would expect Dove smells like . Little bit disappointed
Ashley S.
Winnipeg
I love this body wash because it instantly (after one shower) makes your skin softer and moist not dry and sticky I purchased my dove body wash at your local drug store even the price is really good I would definitely buy this again!!!!
Diana M.
Toronto
My holy grail body wash for the winter and will continue to be. I have super dry skin in the winter and this helps my body stay soft and moisturized all day. I love that you can choose from a selection of different scents. My favorite scent is cucumber green tea body wash.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.