BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body soap is amazing. It is a little price but is totally worth. The bottle is big and lasts a long time. If feels like you're applying lotion to your skin.
Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash it's perfect for keeping my skin moisturized through out the day..... my skin feels soft , as smooth as a baby and it smells great as well.
arpira g.
I uses it a couple of months ago during the winter and it's a great product it didn't dry my skin it gives a hydrated skin..my hands and feet used to get dry soo I like it
Gabriela G.
Montreal, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really dont like body wash, this one is good because my skin looks perfect after. The problem is that is too expensive and i waste a lot when im having a shower.
Urooj R.
Hyderabad, India
Dove has the best beauty bar and body wash collection. It not only cleans but moisturises my skin, leaving a refreshing fragrance. It is easily available. A must have if you have dry skin!
lauren b.
Skegness, Lincolnshire
This always leaves my skin feeling sipper soft and I have eczema and it always soothes it so it doesn't crack and takes it down when I have a flair up and smooths it out
Elle G.
This was my previous body wash. I usually switch brands everytime i empty one. But it's always dove-another brand-dove (and it goes on and on)
I love how it leaves my skin really smooth
Nana Yaa M.
Greater Accra
Scented just right so it doesn't clash with scented lotions and body splashes. Not too much for sensitive skin types and not too mild also.
It is my mini spa at home. It has a silky feel on the skin and very refreshing to use especially on a very hot day It lathers ups really well even in cold water so I don't need a lot when bathing. It is cost effective because it lasts longer this way.
I'm loving this!
SHWETA T.
I love dove products and this one is among my latest favourites
This has got that smooth moisturising texture that after using it you don't need to apply any body lotion
I use it daily
Szonja S.
Simple but amazing.
All  I can say about this product is that it smells goergous and the packaging is simple but nice! I love it! The texture is simple but good! I think this is gonna be my favourite body wash ever!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.