BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Fredetta J.
Any dove body wash is my favorite. this will leave you soft and smooth all over...smells so fresh and clean!
Andrea P.
Columbus
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's not quite as manufacturing as I'd like, but it foams well, has a descent scent, and is very affordable.
Julie H.
Coatesville, PA
I still prefer something with some scrubbing beads in it - but this isn't a bad product! It gets the job done
reina p.
Camden, NJ
Me and my mom's favorite! Leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth also very moisturized.smells very good
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
Love this stuff! i don't even need to use lotion when i shower with Dove! Keeps my skin soft and moisturized!
Samantha T.
Love this body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
This body wash is so gentle it even works for my son who happens to have a really excema. Totally with a try
Summer V.
The natural clean smell that is long lasting = LOVE! I think its a little pricey but its definitely worth it.
elizabeth h.
Annapolis, MD
This product feels great going on, rinses well and makes skin feel soft, even if you do not use lotion after!
Rachel G.
State College, PA
This makes my skin feel soft and moisturized during the cold winter months. I don't like using anything else.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.