BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve been using dove for years. They have awesome scents to pick from. Leaves my skin clean and moisturizer.
Rocio S.
bronx, NY
This is a very good body wash, I recommend to all of ya because after you used it you're body feel so great.
Stefanny C.
winter haven
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have dry sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. its more of a creamy texture that bubbles up.
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
I love Dove body wash. It smells so good and does a great job at getting you clean and makes a great lather!
Bridget A.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice fragrance but took forever to rinse and it made my skin itch. I would not recommend for sensitive skin.
Rochelle S.
The scent is nice and fresh. I usually don't need to apply moisturizer afterwards to my legs which is a plus
Mia H.
It's really affordable and gentle on the skin and I've never been disappointed by it and I use it every day.
Julie H.
Coatesville, PA
I still prefer something with some scrubbing beads in it - but this isn't a bad product! It gets the job done
Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pros: great moisture and lasts for ever, cons: you smell like an 80yo lady ... so I wouldn't really recommend
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
Love this stuff! i don't even need to use lotion when i shower with Dove! Keeps my skin soft and moisturized!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.