BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

N K.
Love the soap a lot. By the first wash my ksin was felling very smooth and the soap when applying has a very smooth and delicate feel.
Elyse P.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Smells amazing. Very interesting scent combinations. However not very long lasting.. wish it would smell great all day. Good price too.
Laura C.
Innisfil
My kiddies use this to keep there skin nice and baby soft. It's a must use for hydrated skin. Love my dove love my body. #backyardbash
Melissa C.
Fort St.John, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash smells fantastic! makes my whole shower so fragrant. It doesn't dry out my skin either and leaves it feeling moisturized
Sylvia C.
I use this body wash every day it leaves my body so smooth n soft oh n it smells great...I really recommend it this body wash to anyone
Laura r.
Sawbridgeworth, sawbridgeworth
im in love with this product.smell nice and is creamy.my skin is dry so happy to use it all the time is moisturising my skin perfectly
I think they changed the formula, I found this to be very irritating and looked at the ingredients to find there was BHT and parabens 😒
Samreen A.
Hyderabad
This lightens our skin and is In a cheap price. 4 stars because it doesn't lighten our skin like advertised. But, This is recommended.
Vic123
I don't have time to talk about this homework I have homework I can't talk about to go on to my friends so much I'm sorry Good to have
Mary M.
I love the products the brand says, since they leave an unbelievable skin feeling to part that moisturizes it a lot. 100% recommended.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.