BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Livvi D.
It smells good. Creamy and lathers up fast. Only thing is that it makes my skin feel itchy and tight at times.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
For me, Dove is the best brand when it comes to soap! They smell so good and they moisturize so good the skin!
Sonya B.
Doves body wash is perfect for dry skin. It lathers really well. It also leaves your skin feeling nice and soft
alexa C.
Vista, CA
Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Lovely scent, no too strong. A little bit of soap goes a long way.
Jeni b.
Newark, NJ
I like the rich velvety creamy texture of the body wash... My skin feels moisturized and soft aafter ever use.
Kristina N.
Delta junction
I love this body wash it's my favorite body wash it smells good also my skin feels good and fresh love it a lot
Terrie M.
Feels clean and leaves skin soft. Lathers great. Smells great. I use it on a daily basis. Rinses off with well
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
Love this product it smells so nices very affordable and i love it i think its so amazing and i higly recoomend
Kelly M.
This is my absolute favorite body wash. Ultra hydrating and smells great! Dove is the best! All pros- no cons!
Aletha S.
Columbia, SC
Dove is an old time favorite, keeping ladies beautiful and soft this is another great. Product from Dove.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.