BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Keri H.
I love dove. I love the way it smells, the way my skin feels after using it and it's overall affective was as a body wash. Less is more.
jacqueline c.
I like this body wash, great smell and very gentle on the skin. Does not cause skin irritations or break outs. Good at cleaning as well.
beauty f.
debrecen
I have used this dove body wash for about 5 years or more and I would say it is worth the buy,the price is worth it and I'll recommend it
Farhin S.
India
It's an average body wash with light scent and okkay moisturizing property as it is mainly moisturizing body wash it doesn't lather much.
khei u.
This producer is really very good, it leaves the skin very soft, it smells very good, I love its smell, I never stop using it, I love it
Lindsay S.
Smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. Almost don't even need lotion....but living in wi in winter. Lotion is a must!
Cris R.
delicious leaves skin feeling velvety, moisturizes it and even clean is smelling just right, and does not leave the skin dry or twitching
Doaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is really an amazing <3 I usually buy it again and again
:) all things about it is fantastic its smell and quality <3
Ana Claire Z.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This IS my #GiftCrush FOREAAVAAA! Leaves your skin with a soft fragance while HYDRATES even after the bath time. For me, only the best ❤
Marwa N.
Tunisia
The best body wash I've ever tried! it beats my Lancôme shower gel! the usual signature Dove scent! creamy and moisturizing, perfection!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.