BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Moena N.
Edmond
It has creamy texture and hydrate my body. It make my skin so soft and smooth. I like to use this in winter.
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Obsessed with Dove soaps including this body wash!!! Has a rich, gentle lather that smells so good!!!! 💕
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hydrates my skin so well, it makes my skin so soft and smooth and has a mild smell nothing too over powering
Stefanny C.
winter haven
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have dry sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. its more of a creamy texture that bubbles up.
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
Again my favorite. Lovely fragrance and the perfect balance of moisture. I can't get over it. I love itttt..
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite Dove scent! I love the body wash! It makes me feel very refreshed and leaves your skin so soft!
Danielle M.
Sandy Hook, KY
This makes my skin feel amazing. And gives my skin the moisture it needs. The best for winter time dry skin!
Nicole L.
Cranston, RI
Smells great and very nurishing to the skin since i do have very dry skin. I will definitely buy it again! :)
Kaitlin P.
It gives my skin a soft feeling but it doesn't seem to keep my skin moisturized. It works fairly well though.
Aria M.
Boston
It’s good and smells good and lathers good. Lol but I use this all the time and it’s great for sensitive skin
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.