BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Teleana D.
I love dove body wash. The fresh clean smell is great. They make it in sensitive skin which I also love. The price is great and the bottle lasts a long time. I love dove products.

Sarah B.
Puyallup, WA
The smell is amaaaazing! The container is a bit bulky, and can be difficult to squeeze product out of. Product seems a bit thicker than most body washes. But overall, it's great.
khrystyne u.
Long Island City
Really locks in the moisture in your skin and keeps it hydrated! It extremely affordable so it won't break the bank. Plus it has a neutral scent so both men and women can use it.
Megan S.
Dayton, OH
If you want soft hydrated skin this is the product for you. I use it everyday and it keeps my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I have sensitive skin and it isn't harsh at all.
mary y.
Inwood, WV
I feel like this is mostly moisturizing I have very dry itchy skin , I moved from fl to wv an my skin has been very dry , I feel like this is moisturizing an it's smells good to
Jennifer B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to body wash. Smells great, is super moisturizing (doesn't leave any sort of dryness after rinsing off) and gets nice and sudsy. Great value. Definitely recommend.
Allie M.
American Fork, UT
This soap makes my body feel brand new and refreshed every day. I have tried a lot of different soaps, but I always go back to Dove. There is no other body wash that I will use.
Grissel C.
The softness it leaves on the skin is exciting. It is moisturized and smooth after use. Its presentation makes the experience more lasting longer. I recommend 100% this product.
Kirsten G.
Stuart, FL
Dove is by far my favorite go to body wash my skin always feel so clean and soft after using it, and the double pack is just a great value love this product lov a this company!
Wendy L.
Columbia, MO
THIS STUFF IS AWESOME. VERY MOISTURIZING ON MY DRY SKIN AND LONG LASTING WITH THE LOTION I USE. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND ISNT HARSH ON MY SKIN. THE PRICING IS RIGHT AS WELL.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.