BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Kelsey W.
I love Dove products and the Dove campaign, but for some reason my body and this body wash do not agree with each other. Although I feel extra clean and smell extra nice, my skin breaks out into embarrassing hives whenever I use it. It sucks.
Sarah V.
San gabriel, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this so much i wont use anything else! It makes my skin feel very smooth and moisturized throughout the day. I dont know about anywhere else but target usually has a double pack for the price of one so I'd say the price is pretty good.
Victoria P.
Atlanta, Georgia
I always have this body wash in the shower. It has a clean smell that isn't overwhelming, which I love because i am sensitive to strong smells. Helps to moisturize your skin without feeling heavy or greasy. I love the clean feeling and smell.
Kelsey S.
I use dove more in the winter when my skin is extra dry. I love the simple smell of dove and makes my skin soft. I use their shampoo and conditioner since it makes my hair so soft. I've used dove for a long time since my mom always bought it !
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this after I got my first tattoo for an unscented soap to wash it off, after hearing how much bacteria had soaps harbor. I initially used it only on tattoos, but now I use it on my whole body because it leaves my skin so nice and hydrated!
Kaitlyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
When I first bought this I mistakenly used this as a lotion on my boyfriend and that was an experience. But even from then I could tell how nicely moisturizing this product is. I don't have to worry about being sticky after my shower either
Victoria N.
Faison, NC
Someone gave this to me as a gift.I hesitated but decided to try it. It is a good moisturizer and wash. I noticed the difference in my skin tone the same day and it was very gentle on my skin. Also with the moisturizer already inside of the wash I did not have dry skin all day.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I love Dove products! This body wash is awesome! Scent is great! It doesn't dry my skin out like other brands! It is very affordable and lasts a good amount of time. It is gentle on the skin. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Mandi B.
I love this product! It's works wonders for my dry and sensitive skin. It's almost like washing off with a lotion. The smell is a light and fresh scent that goes well with any perfume I choose to use. I would recommend this product to anyone in need of a great moisturizing body wash.
Tiffany Y.
Gainesville, VA
The best body wash ever. It's think, suds well and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and cleansed. I've never disliked any of the scents; all are amazing! I typically get from Amazon or in a two pack at Walmart. Great price for the quality.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.