BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kelly D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great wash, good moisture. No crazy perfume sent. Use this with a loofah daily. Been using this for years.
Rene B.
Use a small amount & you get great lather, refreshing scents, and your skin feels both clean & moisturized
Gina L.
Norwalk, CT
Th8s is the best body wash, it is so creamy and smell awesome, let the skin very youth and soft. Just great
Deisy Valentina B.
Rexford, NY
This body wash make my skin softer always after each bath! My showers now are very delicious for my skin!!
Ashley H.
Dexter, MO
I use this body wash daily. Has a soft scent, skin feels soft after using it. Love all of the Dove products
Chloe H.
I love dove! My skin stays soft all day long. I can also use this body wash for a shaving aid and it helps!
Ahh-Lay M.
Santa Ana, CA
Very moisturizing, I don't need lotion sometimes. It has a nice smell, very frothy and creates making foam
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
Good for skin that is prone to breakouts or gets allergic reactions. But very good at putting moisture in.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Daily body wash, I love it. Smells so good leaves my skin feeling and smelling good! I love dove products!
Kira C.
Columbia, PA
I absolutely love this Dove Body Wash it makes my skin feel nice and smooth and clean and it smells great!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.