BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Page M.
Wahiawa, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel like this product leaves a film on my skin. It's very moisturizing, and gentle. But I'm not s huge fan.
Melody D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove body wash! It smells great and is very moisturizing. It leaves my skin smelling and feeling great.
leora b.
Nice leaves skin feeling nice but not refreshed I don't use this product anymore I need to feel clean not soft
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
Dove body wash is my fave of store bought not a cosmetic brand body wash it moisturizes my skin so well luv it
haliey l.
Utica, NY
Has nice mild, moisturizes my skin doesnt dry it out, been using it for months doesn't irritate really like it
demi e.
Smells amazing .... The best body shower moisturize r ever I think maybe you should try it , it smells so good
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For me, Dove is the best brand when it comes to soap! They smell so good and they moisturize so good the skin!
Carolyn B.
Westborough, Ma
This is such an easy to use body wash! It slathers on so easily and keeps my body clean and doesn't dry me out.
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to! It leaves my skin feeling fresh, moisturized and clean! Definitely a great price and a perfect scent.
Kadesha M.
Bronx, NY
Great product i love all dove products they leave my skin feeling soft and fresher also keeps me smelling good
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.