BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Janis H.
Gods Lake
Thus product felt especially good in the shower, it made my skin feel very soft and clean also afterwards. But again, felt amazing washing down with!
Ashley W.
Love dove body wash! always my go to and the price is pretty great! Their scents are great and I usually find myself switching through all of them
Beth-Ann S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is amazing. It is rich, creamy and foams beautifully. It leaves my skin clean and soft. I love the gentle hydration that this gives.
Cass A.
Tillsonburg, ON
I love all dove body washes but this scent is my favorite. they all leave you soft and smooth and they all do smell amazing. cannot live with out.
Aliza K.
It's a wow product for me especially in winters when i have super dry skin it moisturized my body while taking bath this body wash is my winter bff
Monika C.
I always come back to this product as it reminds to how my man used to smell after using it ! It is in fantastic price and is good value for money
Florence C.
It's really moisturize my skin. I love it you should definitely try it! Everyone tell me that my skin is really soft and it really make me happy!
Jolanta P.
This is the best bodywash i have ever used. I like all of Dove products, but this is 10/10. It smells sooo good. Now i always buy this body wash
Marianne J.
Saint-Hubert, QC
Love this thing ! It foams really well and at the same time, it is SUPER moisturizing without leaving a greasy finish. It's my go-to body wash !
Yocelsys H.
El mejor jabón! La crema
También súper hidratante ! Deja la bien súper suave, puedes encontrarlo en los súper mercados
Más grandes y en pequeños.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.