BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Melissa C.
Black Hawk, CO
An easy review. I love it. Perfect for any skin type. A product I will continue to use and recommend highly.
Demi D.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This gives a really nice lather and foams up which I love. It also makes my skin feel really soft and clean.
Erica B.
Cincinnati, OH
The scent is fantastic! I love it! I have to hide it from my 9 year old. I will need to get her-her very own
Jordan B.
Dove Beauty Moisturizing Body Wash is a god send! My skin feels amaingly smooth and hydrated after every use
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice subtle smell and is great to lather with a loofah . You dont have to use alot. A little goes a long way.
Meghann J.
Lebanon, OH
I love the way this smells and makes my skin feel. I can still smell it hours after I get out of the shower.
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Makes my skin feel so smooth! Love this body wash, would definitely recommend especially during winter months
Jada S.
Hobart, IN
I love the size and smell it's a perfect size I take it everywhere I have very sensitive skin and it's great
Brittney K.
Cardington, OH
It's a thick lather and it leaves your skin so smooth! Once you use this you won't want to use anything else!
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves my body fill of moisture and smooth to the touch. I feel amazing the moment I step out of the shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.