BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dalia T.
It works amazingly as a moisturizer, so if you have dry skin I would absolutely recommend it. But for oily or normal skin, it's a little too creamy and nourishing. The smell tho is pretty neutral, so after using it, you really feel clean
Heather R.
St John's, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great body wash that you can't go wrong with. It lathers up very nicely and leaves your skin feeling very soft. I prefer the fruit scented ones over the original.
Hosna B.
I really love this body wash. It's really good for people with dry skin. It leaves my skin moisturized and smells amazing! It's my go to body wash! I have recommended it to my family and they also love it. I would really recommend it!
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how gentle and calming this product is. It doesn't have a strong scent, it's not harsh on the skin and is very moisturizing. I have KP on my arm and this is the only thing that doesn't cause redness and irritation to my skin.
SarahJ M.
I get this product almost every xmas and love it! I love that this product smells good and is not full of a strong sweet scent. This product feels lovely to use and makes me feel so clean afterwards. Would definitely buy again!
Majbritt T.
Goutum
Great price and a nice subtle scent. I love all dove products but this is definitely one of my favorites. The product is gentle to the skin and very moisturizing. No bad words to be said about this product, I absolutely love it!
Naaznin Y.
Everytime i would get out the shower my skin would become instantly dry and flakey, but since i found out about this body wash, it does absolutley wonders for my skin! especially having dry and flakey skin, it smells amazing and i highly reommed, you don't need to even add a lot for your skin to me smooth and soft!
Nicole T.
Whitstable, Kent
I have always used this body wash. It's creamy when applied to the skin and lathers up nicely. When I get out of the shower my skin feels soft and moisturised. It does what it says on the bottle! I would recommend this product!
Kira L.
London, ON
I always get this shampoo and conditioner combo when I'm travelling. The travel sizes are the perfect amount for a week getaway and the quality of formula is good as well. I wouldn't buy the full size and use it on a daily basis because I think it would be damaging from use overtime.
Mahima Y.
dehradun
Dove body wash is so gentle .it moisturises my skin so well which is the best part .the smell of this body wash is really good .it makes my skin so smooth and soft that's i love it .i will recommend everyone to try this out
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.