BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Andrea H.
Muy bueno este producto para el verano, además de que la Marca dove esta recomendada por dermatólogos #Contest
Nadia S.
Gama
Minto bom esse produto gosto e uso muinto diariamente ..indico ele atende bem com o prometido e satisfaz bem .
Breanna W.
This is good for every day use. It won't dry out your skin and is super gentle. I would highly recommend this.
Oriana M.
i use rhis line dove because my skin is dry and this is good for it and is cool for skin sensitive, i buy again
Katie A.
blackpool, Lancashire
This really makes my skin feel extremely soft and it doesn't dry me out unlike many other brands I have tried.
Amy L.
All time favourite for the bath. Leaves my skin nice and clean but most importantly, very soft and moisturized.
Mia C.
An ok product in my opinion. It leaves a nice hydrating feeling to my skin. I bought it at my local drugstore.
Jacklyn D.
Smells good, my skin soaks it all in. My skin is so soft and it's so gentle for my sensitive area. I love dove!
Gleyciane B.
rio de janeiro
VVamos limpar  esse rostinho?  Sem dixar resíduos e com aperfeiçoamento na pele , deixando ela macia e cheirosa!
Janae M.
I like it and it smells nice but its not any different to anyother wash i have use so its just the same really.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.