BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Anita C.
Brookfield, NS
I love Dove body was, it smells great not to strong and it's creamy and lathers up well. Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. One of my favourites.
angela f.
I really love this product. I have been using this body wash for a really really long time. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft!
khadija B.
Casablanca
I love. This body wash
I. Am in love superbe hydratation et odeur ❤❤❤😍😘 #influensterawards DoveDove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Mila L.
I'm in love with this product! I have been using it for 4 months and i'm really loving it, after showering my skin is so soft and its smells really good
Justyna B.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
I like this brand. I am a bath lover, so it's one of my favourite body wash. This product is so creamy, smells very nice, keep skin soft and moisturized
Magda S.
The hidradante is great for my skin , at first I did not like the texture, but I was getting used to it and now like the texture that gets into the skin
I love this, it's great it makes your skin extra soft! If you use another dove body moisturiser after coming out of the shower you will be silky smooth.
Maria A.
A great product for any skin.
Rende much in the bath and have pleasant smell and feeling of freshness after bathing.
Could have a more affordable price.
Katie
I personally love dove. But have never tried this product in particular. Doves body lotions and silky smooth and have never irritated my sensitive skin
Larinhahh S.
Adoro os produtos dá Dove, principalmente dos shampoos, pq além de limpar, dão aquela sensação hidratante, são maravilhosos, deixam os cabelos lindos!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.