BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

josiane m.
Eita quero muito poder testa amor os produtos da dove os sabonte em barra são uma delícia. Amor testar produtos
Trysta L.
Bonham, TX
This body wash is very soft and smells great. It comes out kind off thick like a lotion but washes off smooth.
Nina F.
It smells great. My skin feels so smooth after using. And the product is a decent size bottle and pretty cheap.
Jill M.
Hiawassee
Awesome product! Long lasting scent and the fragrance is amazing!! Long lasting product at a reasonable price!
Alexa B.
Carol Stream, IL
Leaves my skin feeling sooo soft and it smells so good! I honestly can't describe how much I love this product.
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
Dove body wash is my fave of store bought not a cosmetic brand body wash it moisturizes my skin so well luv it
Kristina N.
Delta junction
I love this body wash it's my favorite body wash it smells good also my skin feels good and fresh love it a lot
Carolyn S.
Logan, WV
I have very sensitive skin, am diabetic with very dry skin and this is the only body wash I can use. I love it!
Kadesha M.
Bronx, NY
Great product i love all dove products they leave my skin feeling soft and fresher also keeps me smelling good
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
Love this product it smells so nices very affordable and i love it i think its so amazing and i higly recoomend
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.