BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Melody D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove body wash! It smells great and is very moisturizing. It leaves my skin smelling and feeling great.
Jeni b.
Newark, NJ
I like the rich velvety creamy texture of the body wash... My skin feels moisturized and soft aafter ever use.
Alicia C.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of our must haves! After being in the pool or sun coming in to shower helps moisturize my dry skin!
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash we all use even my kids it's absolutely amazing the skin is nice and soft and stays like that .
Alex B.
North Charleston
Skin feels soft after using and this product has a nice smell. Definitely recommend for an everyday body wash.
Kelly M.
This is my absolute favorite body wash. Ultra hydrating and smells great! Dove is the best! All pros- no cons!
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Love to use this in the winter because of how moisturizing this is. Every day in the shower with a hot shower!
Livvi D.
It smells good. Creamy and lathers up fast. Only thing is that it makes my skin feel itchy and tight at times.
Nina F.
It smells great. My skin feels so smooth after using. And the product is a decent size bottle and pretty cheap.
Allison R.
Absolutely love Dove soap it's the only brand I use I love the many scents it comes in. I swear by this product
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.