BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sam K.
Ive been using this product for a long time and I have to say I love it! It's refreshing keeps your body feeling smooth and healthy, and it smells amazing too.
Tina B.
Loved this body wash. It left my dry skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. My skin tends to be dry and itchy but this body wash worked extremely well for me
Imane Q.
The best body wash ever. Since I like neutral scents, it's the one I have been using for many years. In another side, it leaves the skin so soft like a baby.
Jenn W.
Washago, ON
Dove Deep Moisture Wash has a great price, lathers very well, leaves my skin very soft (I can even skip moisturizing once in awhile), fresh & clean smelling
Ksenia G.
Leicester
Absolutely love it, it is refreshing and my skin feels very soft after showering. The smell is quite nice as well, not too overwhelming, just a fresh smell.
Kassandra C.
I have been using dove body wash for years and it is amazing !!! Most of my family members use dove and it leaves my skin soft especially after I've shaved!
Joana A.
It's a great product! it makes you feel clean and fresh and it's thick but goes a long way. i usualy buy the biggest packages because those are often on sale
nour el imane b.
tebessa ( ouenza)
One of the best products from Dove, so happy for testing this products, hoping to recieve more items so that I can test and give my own review about them.
SOFIA S.
Thessaloniki , Efkarpia
I love this boby wash!!! it is cleane very deep my skin, it has so nice smell and it is very smoothie!!!! i have been using it for  years! L O V E !!!
Ketely S.
Esse hidratante é muito bom, e por ser a base de leite não deixa a pele desidratada durante o dia todo, e não deixa a pele oleosa como alguns hidratantes.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.