BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Candace B.
Ruffin, SC
I have dry skin and Dove body wash Keeps my skin moisturized and smells great! Rich and creamy and last long!
Nikki T.
Astoria, NY
I just love it when soap smells like something else like fruit or flowers its so refreshing and moisturizing
Natalia K.
Windermere, FL
Keeps my skin so soft. I love using this in the shower. Doesn't smell bad and it leaves my skin very smooth.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I think dove has great products for sensitive skin. This works great. i love it have been using it for years.
Jeniffer C.
I love this body watch leave my skin super soft and smooth not like other body wash that leave your skin dry
Mia H.
It's really affordable and gentle on the skin and I've never been disappointed by it and I use it every day.
ISABELLA J.
Charleston, WV
I have very sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find something that won't make me break out . I love this
Katrina C.
The best! It makes your skin fell clean and moisturized! It has a really nice scent! I love using Dove Soaps!
Mariane A.
Newark, NJ
This body wash is great!! My skin is very dry but after i used Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing it is so better
Arielle I.
Smells great and doesn't leave a film on skin. Would recommend to anyone who wants to feel moisturizers 24/7.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.