BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Chantelle D.
Edmonton, Alberta
This nourishing cream wash works great and is an affordable option for clean, soft skin. I love the range of scents and the ease of use with the squeeze bottle.
Ira R.
Surrey, BC
Dove deep moisture body wash makes your skin smoother and brighter. I bought mine at Walamart. The prive is Very affordable. This is a long-lasting one. Try it!
Christiana E.
Nicosia
What your skin really needs. smells great and your skin is really soft after bath. i love Dove products. to be honest sometimes i clean my face too with this.
Maia S.
London
Leaves skin feeling amazing and clean. Gets rid of the smell of bo. Can get this in boots stores which is great as I live near one. Lasts a good amount of time
Tiffany G.
Dove is my absolute favorite brand of liquid body wash to use! It scrubs away all the dead skin and leaves my skin so soft and smooth and it is so affordable!
Tesha K.
i use this because unlike other body washes my skin looks like i havent washed it i use this and looks like i just took so many showers and lightens skin tooo
Sam K.
Ive been using this product for a long time and I have to say I love it! It's refreshing keeps your body feeling smooth and healthy, and it smells amazing too.
Tina B.
Loved this body wash. It left my dry skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. My skin tends to be dry and itchy but this body wash worked extremely well for me
Imane Q.
The best body wash ever. Since I like neutral scents, it's the one I have been using for many years. In another side, it leaves the skin so soft like a baby.
Jenn W.
Washago, ON
Dove Deep Moisture Wash has a great price, lathers very well, leaves my skin very soft (I can even skip moisturizing once in awhile), fresh & clean smelling
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.