BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jasmine B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been swearing by Dove soap since the beginning of time. It works great keeping my dry skin moistured.
Pamela M.
Alanna , GA
I love dove makes your skin really soft and the smell is great the price is great it's really good to use it
Tia T.
El Paso
This is my favor body wash. Keeps my extremely dry skin moisturized and young. You can purchase this anywhere
Victoria C.
nj
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Makes my skin feel so smooth! Love this body wash, would definitely recommend especially during winter months
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I think dove has great products for sensitive skin. This works great. i love it have been using it for years.
Eldy R.
Trinity, TX
My favorite body wash! Smells great and leaves skin feeling so soft. I like that there's a variety of scents
Shavonn S.
I love this body wash so much. My skin is left feeling very soft. It really lives up to its name. I love it!!
Moena N.
Edmond
It has creamy texture and hydrate my body. It make my skin so soft and smooth. I like to use this in winter.
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have dry sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. its more of a creamy texture that bubbles up.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve been using dove for years. They have awesome scents to pick from. Leaves my skin clean and moisturizer.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.