BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lori A.
I've bought this body wash was for years. Never found a body wash that lathers up like dove and skin feels super soft and moisturised 💙
Marina Y.
Athens, Greece
the greatest body wash. it doesn't cause any skin problems like other body washes do, it smells great and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Sarah G.
Mount Pearl, NL
Repeat customer on this one. I really like how smooth it makes my skin feel. And without all the extra chemicals that other brands use.
Vic123
I don't have time to talk about this homework I have homework I can't talk about to go on to my friends so much I'm sorry Good to have
I think they changed the formula, I found this to be very irritating and looked at the ingredients to find there was BHT and parabens 😒
Samreen A.
Hyderabad
This lightens our skin and is In a cheap price. 4 stars because it doesn't lighten our skin like advertised. But, This is recommended.
Laura r.
Sawbridgeworth, sawbridgeworth
im in love with this product.smell nice and is creamy.my skin is dry so happy to use it all the time is moisturising my skin perfectly
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
This product is so good not only does it make you actually feel clean it smells great all day and leaves your skin so soft and moist
Helena P.
I really liked that it was a big bottle with so much product. You can find it everywhere. Litteraly i found it in my local grocceries
JULIANNA C.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is a very good product? Hydrates and smooths your skin. Very nicely scented. Cheap as well
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.