BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Victoria P.
Atlanta, GA
I always have this body wash in the shower. It has a clean smell that isn't overwhelming, which I love because i am sensitive to strong smells. Helps to moisturize your skin without feeling heavy or greasy. I love the clean feeling and smell.
Victoria N.
Faison, NC
Someone gave this to me as a gift.I hesitated but decided to try it. It is a good moisturizer and wash. I noticed the difference in my skin tone the same day and it was very gentle on my skin. Also with the moisturizer already inside of the wash I did not have dry skin all day.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I love Dove products! This body wash is awesome! Scent is great! It doesn't dry my skin out like other brands! It is very affordable and lasts a good amount of time. It is gentle on the skin. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Kalenna R.
I have severe eczema and this is 1 of the ONLY body washes that help my skin stay soft. It's light & smooth, doesn't leave a residue on my skin after I wash it off. Makes me just feel nice. Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
i like this bodywash .it is super light and makes alot of lather with the loofa. it smells really goood its only 4 dollars at walmart. i use this in the shower almost everyday .its good for any skin type and i would recommend this over other bodywashes. now go buy it. lol
Tara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! Great for sensitive skin. I would even use this on my little one when she would shower with me. Can purchase anywhere-Walmart, food lion, target, etc. Affordable price I believe it was $2-3. Would purchase again & recommend!
Rachel D.
I use this every day when I shower. I have very sensitive skin, and this product doesn't dry me out or irritate my skin any further. It smells wonderful, and really leaves me feeling clean. I've already re-purchased it multiple times! Love!
Sarah R.
Southold, NY
Only body wash I will ever use! dealing with eczema and sensitive dry skin I have to be very picky about what I use on my body and this is the only thing that works, but also leaves me feeling clean and happy! my dermatologist and allergist both recommend this because it isn't harsh but still does itś job. 100% recommend to anyone!!
Ashley G.
I have dabbled with a few moisturizers, and this has been one of my favorites. Not only is it relatively cheap, under five dollars, but the scent is like a cotton soap shell that leaves me feeling fresh and clean!
leticia v.
I loved this! I bought it for the first time because my skin felt really dry and it's very sensitive to other scented body washes and I decided to try this out and it felt great! Left my skin feeling smooth and soft! I always buy this now!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.