BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Loved this body wash it was extremely moisturizing. Hydrated the skin without a waxy or oily residue. It also had a very neutral scent allowing both men and women to use this product.
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX
Smells good. feels soft. moisturizing body wash that leaves your skin feeling soft. it lathers up really well. great value, could be cheaper but its well worth it. i use it EVERY DAY.
Jennylou R.
San Diego, CA
My son's doctor recommended my son switch to dove for his dry skin and we did. He is scratching less after using this. And with that Costco trio, I started using it too and I like it!
Monica R.
This body wash gets me clean while not leaving my skin feeling dried out. The scent is nice and fresh but not over bearing. My family uses this body wash usually in the winter months.
Robyn W.
I love this body wash! It's a creamy text that leaves my skin smooth and moisturizer. I started using this after an eczema flare up and haven't looked back. It smells light and fresh.
Kim
This is the best moisturizing body wash I have ever used. I have really dry skin and this is the only body wash that doesn't make my skin feel dried out when I get out of the shower.
AnnJulia S.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Leaves skin soft and smooth! Never leaves a soapy residue and keeps my skin moisturized all day. It even smells fantastic! Doesn't cause my skin to dry out even if I use it everyday!
Nakita J.
Keller, TX
I really like this body wash. It's super moisturizing and very creamy. The scent is very light and isn't annoying to the senses. You also get a fair amount of product for the price.
Michelle G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this body wash because I have sensitive skin but with this product I don't have any problems which would normally include rashes or redness. It also smells super great
Adreanna S.
I don't really like liquid soap I had use this before but I feel like I can't get me soap of me when I shower. I think it is too thick and the smell is nice but a bit strong for me.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.