BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Amy W.
I used this product everyday! I make sure I don't run out! It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, not sticky like some of the others can do. Fresh soft scent, nothing overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it!
LaQuishia M.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is very gentle on my skin and smells really good. Lathers really good! It leaves my skin soft and refreshed. The price is decent ($5 at my Wal-Mart). Can't wait to try other fragrances.  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I have EXTREAMLY dry skin. And this is the only stuff that actually helps without making it worse. For the price it last a while, and I can stress how great it is.
Michelle F.
This it's the best soap dove have ever come with, literally I use it every day and I love how my skin gets so smooth, I prefer to use it with a sponge but you can also use it with out, I don't think it has any cons and buy it don't think about it ❤
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this body wash! I received a sample of this body wash in my Amazon beauty box. I love how soft this body wash made my skin feel. I also really love the scent of this body wash. I recommend trying out this body wash
Melissa G.
Out of all the body washes I've tried, this is by far my favorite. I buy it every single time! The scents are long lasting and it makes your skin so silky smooth. I highly recommend this body wash for anyone who wants to try something different!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Actualmente uso este producto porque me encanta la calidad ,con muy poco puedes bañarte por lo cual es muy duradero ,el olor es excelente y la piel queda muy suave y fresca ,lo recomiendo mucho a todas aquellas personas que cuidan mucho su piel
Natalie P.
Dove is absolutely my favorite body wash brand out there! It's so gentle on skin and locks in moisture to avoid dryness! I always get mine at Walmart or Target, but the price is always right! The smell is always fresh and I'd totally recommend!
Chaya B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove bodywash, it is moisturizing and feels great on my skin. This is the one I am using at the moment and I love it. I do tend to switch my bodywash up every few months, so I don't know if I'll be buying it again. It is great and I would recommend!
Summer D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love Dove I love everything they produce even though it's a little on the pricy side I don't mind it leaves my skin smelling so good and feeling very soft. My skin smells like it hours after I shower
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.