BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
This is my favorite body wash on the market! I use Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash, and it is extremely gentle on my body. The scent is cucumber and green tea. It cleans my body, washes away the germs, and leaves me fresh and exhilarated! I highly recommend!
Jenny L.
Corryton, TN
This body wash is healing my beach abused skin. Salt, sand and the sun can take their toll after 2 back to back vacas, thanks to Dove, I'm on the mend! So gentle! So affordable! Classic product. Highly recommend! Summer must have!
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
I love dove and have ever since I was little, i have very sensitive skin especially in the winter it gets very dry and i developed eczema, dove is very gentle on the skin, super moisturizing, makes you feel soft, and doesn't irritate eczema.
Katie W.
Dove Beauty moisture body wash is a nice body wash, it's not my favorite though. I'm not a big fan of the way it makes my skin feel dry. I need alot of moisture and I don't feel like the Dove Beauty moisture body wash gives me that.
Chrishana B.
Carrollton, GA
This is my favorite body wash in the whole Dove product line. It leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and moisturized. I buy the big pump from Walmart for $8.47. I feel that price is very reasonable. I would highly recommend this product or even the line because Dove overall is a great choice.
Alixe F.
This product is very good because it moisturize the skin and the scent smell good I    Love      It 😍 Is not too expensive for the price the product is very cool
i us this product all the time  dove is a very good brand but this product is my favorite 💚💚💚💚
Summer H.
I love all Dove products! This wash makes my skin feel so clean and so smooth. Moisturizes without feeling oily or leaving a residue. Smells so good and lathers up nicely. Would definitely recommend to others!
Alix ♏.
Homosassa, FL
I like this product do not get me wrong. The pros about this soap is the fact that if you have sensitive skin its perfect for you, its moisturizes your skin, and doesnt cause breakouts. Con is the price, its a little pricey for a body wash, but other than that I have no complaints here.
Angie A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Siempre he usado DOVE, en cremas, jabones y shampoo. El jabón tiene un PH neutro por lo tanto es recomendable para cualquier tipo de piel. Es un excelente producto a bajo costo, lo consigues en cualquier lado como Walmart, Target, Walgreens. Etc
Mia G.
Dove products are always the way to go! I use dove shampoo, dove deodorant, dove soap and even dove body wash. Having sensitive skin is always a challenge but with Dove products I've never had a problem. This body wash gives you a deep clean, leaves your skin smooth and smelling very fresh!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.